We had this for supper last night and when there was only one little piece left, I remembered to take a picture. Whew, I got lucky! It isn’t a very good picture, but it gets the point across very well. 🙂
- 1 Cup uncooked white rice
- 3 Pork Chops I used boneless and cut them in half
- 1 - 14 oz. can Beef Broth
- 1 - 15 oz. can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can of water I simply fill the Cream of Mushroom can up to measure
Spray or butter the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish
Sear/brown Pork chops on all sides.
Pour rice in casserole dish
Top with seasonings: onion powder, salt, pepper, minced garlic <-- to taste)
Place Chops on top of rice.
Mix Beef broth, cream of mushroom, and water until smooth. Then, pour into dish.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 1 hour.
The pork chops were from my last food chopping/freezer session.