This delicious Hawaiian Pulled Pork and Rice is so simple you’re not going to believe it! Just add into your crockpot and cook!
If you love this recipe, make certain to check out our Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip as well!
You’re going to love this cooked pulled pork recipe. It’s one of those easy recipes that is great for game day, or just to sit at home and relax. Put it over rice or shred and make some delicious pulled pork sandwiches.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Slow Cooker Pork Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Must Have Resources:
When making Crockpot BBQ Pork recipe at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Vegetable Side: Simple Carrot Salad
Starch Side: Onion Mashed Potato Casserole
Refreshing Drink: Summer Drink recipes
Don’t forget Dessert: Apple Cinnamon White Cake
Best Pork Recipes:
Once you make this Hawaiian Pulled Pork and Rice Recipe, you’re going to be craving even more of that delicious flavor. Here are more pork recipes that you can whip up in no time at all!
More Hawaiian Recipes:
- 2-3 pounds pork shoulder roast
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (3 cloves)
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ⅓ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ⅔ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups white rice, cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the pork roast in the bowl of a slow cooker and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple juice, ginger, paprika, minced garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, and sriracha. Whisk to mix.
- Reserve 2 cups of sauce and pour the remaining sauce over the pork roast.
- Top the roast with crushed pineapple.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 4 to 5 hours.
- When roast is finished cooking, place reserved sauce in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken.
- Remove meat from slow cooker and shred with a fork.
- Remove sauce from heat. Place shredded meat in the saucepan with the sauce and stir to coat.
Serve shredded pork over cooked white rice.