There’s no better way to kick-off a fun jungle themed baby shower than with epic jungle themed baby shower invitations. Sets the tone and really gets your guests into the mood to have a spots-and-stripes good time!
Whether you’re throwing a boy or girl baby shower, be sure to check out this awesome tutorial for how to host a baby shower that will give you all the tips that you will take your shower to the top of the trees!
Disclosure: I work with Cricut as a Brand Ambassador. This post also contains affiliate links.
So, let’s get our baby shower set off on the right foot and make your jungle baby shower invites fast!
Safari Animal Themed Baby Shower Invitations:
Not everybody is as into designing your own unique invitations, or even putting them together for yourself, I get it. So, I found some super cute inspiration for other jungle baby shower options!
- Adorable Jungle Invites
- Drive-By Jungle Baby Shower Invites
- Giraffe Print Invites
- Jungle Virtual Baby Shower Invites
- Chevron Invitations
- Baby Elephant Invites
- Circle Safari Animals
- Baby Shower by Mail Jungle Set
- Polkadot Invites
- Wild Invite Set
Coordinating Set with these Free Jungle Baby Shower Invites:
Since I am always a little extra in everything I do, I spent a few minutes making more than just the adorable safari baby shower invitations and turned it into a whole coordinated animal baby shower set. I mean, I just can’t help taking things overboard a bit.
You can find all of the coordinated jungle shower elements that go with these free invites below:
- Jungle Baby Shower Diaper Cake
- Jungle Themed Shower Decoration Pieces (the mini-banner, big banner, cupcake toppers and table scatter)
- Jungle Baby Shower Games
Tips and Tricks to Make Jungle Invitations for a Baby Shower:
Sometimes, you think you’re going to do something awesome, but then it doesn’t turn out so great. I have run into that a couple of times with designs like this…So, I have a couple of tips that I’ve come up with to help me score the perfect handmade baby shower invitation.
- Use glue sparingly when gluing the top invite to the backer, seriously, don’t cover the entire sheet. Just a couple of small dots of glue at each of the corners will work fine. Too much glue could make the paper wrinkle.
- If your card stock paper tries to curl-up on you, gently roll it in the opposite direction, being careful not to bend it. You want your paper to be flat, so the glue can do its magic.
- If you don’t have a cutting machine to use, don’t despair about having a backer for your invites. Just cut your brightly colored card stock with straight edges using scissors or a paper cutter. You’ll still get that pretty finished look, just no scalloped edges.
- Make sure your print settings your invitations are set at 100%. Not “scale to fit” or 125% or any figure between. Just 100%. This will ensure that the envelope, backer and invitation cover sheet fit together nicely.
What are the Best Envelopes to Send Homemade Baby Shower Jungle Theme Invitations?
Since the jungle doesn’t have a super reliable elephant delivery service, I decided mailing these was probably the best way to get the invites out to guests. So I found some awesome envelopes that fit these and I grabbed some links for a few options in the right size for this particular invite:
More Jungle Baby Shower Ideas
- Everything You Need to Know About Throwing a Surprise Shower
- All the Best Jungle Baby Shower Ideas
- How to Throw the Best Baby Sprinkle
Baby Shower Food Ideas:
- Rotel Dip With Ground Beef – Everyone loves a little queso with chips and this is spot-on with the jungle theme!
- Hawaiian Blue Mocktail – This sweet drink is the perfect touch for your jungle baby shower themed table.
- Meat and Cheese Plate Ideas – Seriously, there are too many delicious ideas here that you definitely want to check out.
Necessary Materials to Make Printable Jungle Baby Shower Invitations:
Making a your own jungle themed party or shower invitations is incredibly easy, though, so you really don’t need to buy them at all. To make these simple DIY jungle baby shower invites it only took a handful of items:
- Quality Card Stock Paper
- Pink Card Stock Paper
- Glue Stick or Glue Dots
- Free Printable for the Invitations