In case you haven’t noticed, I loooove to cook chicken. I’ve shared plenty of chicken recipes already, but this time I wanted to share plenty of chicken leg recipes you can make for your family dinner!
My kids have always been partial to drumsticks. If I cook a whole chicken, they almost come to blows about who gets the drumsticks…lol. When I go shopping, I usually find that a bag of chicken drumsticks is the cheapest way to stock up on chicken. So learning how to cook up chicken legs is a great way to keep your family food budget on the low side!
Over 25 Chicken Leg Recipes:
1. Boy, do I love Caribbean food. These Jerk Chicken Nachos can be made with any part of the chicken, including legs!
2. In a hurry to get dinner on the table? Try these Garlic Broiled Chicken Legs that only take 30 minutes!
3. Do your kids turn their noses up at dinnertime? Make these Simple Herb Roasted Chicken Legs – great for picky eaters!
4. When you want to break out the grill, try these simple Grilled Chicken Drumsticks!
5. Add a side dish the easy way – cook it at the same time with this recipe for Braised Chicken Legs with Red Potatoes!
6. I love it when a recipe calls itself “lazy” like this Lazy Chicken and Potato Bake. That’s my clue that it won’t take much work from me…lol.
7. Try these Tandoori Chicken Legs to introduce your kids to Indian cuisine!
8. Get a head start on this Curry & Yogurt Marinated Chicken so that the flavors can really marinate well before you cook it. Delicious!
9. This Root Beer Grilled Chicken sounds strange, but I think it would be really, really good. Definitely trying it!
10. Serve this light Grilled Mediterranean Chicken with orzo pasta and steamed artichokes for a healthy meal!
11. This Parmesan Oven Fried Chicken looks so good. Plus, it’s healthier for you than regular fried chicken!
12. If you love the root beer recipe above, these Coca-Cola Chicken Drumsticks are sure to wet your whistle!
13. This Chicken Cornbread Dressing is a main dish and side dish in one! Just add a vegetable and you have a complete meal!
14. If you’re skipping carbs, this recipe for Spiced Lemon Skillet Chicken with Kale and Beans is both healthy and yummy!
15. These Maple, Orange, & Mild Chili Drumsticks sound wonderful for a fall meal, especially with mashed potatoes!
16. This recipe for Lemonade Grilled Chicken Legs would be excellent for a summer picnic!
17. Add some jasmine rice to this Gingery Chicken Legs with Mango Chutney and your family will love dinnertime!
18. Toss this Slow Cooker Lemon and Herb Chicken into your crockpot and enjoy dinner with almost no effort!
19. I’ve only recently discovered the wonderfulness of sriracha and it is amazing! I can’t wait to make this Baked Honey Sriracha Chicken!
20. Who doesn’t love barbecue chicken? Try these easy BBQ Chicken Legs!
21. I love how honey makes a delicious glaze for meats, like in these sticky Honey Chicken Drumsticks!
22. This recipe for Jamaican Jerk Chicken uses an authentic jerk seasoning mix, including Scotch Bonnet peppers, so if your kids don’t like spicy food, tone down the spice a bit. (Personally, I love spicy food!)
23. Get a taste of the Middle East with this recipe for Iranian Chicken in Pomegranate Juice!
24. This Baked Garlic Paprika Chicken is both tangy and sweet – perfect for a stir-fry!
25. Speaking of tangy and sweet, this recipe for Chipotle Orange Chicken Legs is another sour-sweet combo your family will love!
26. These Caramelized Baked Chicken Legs cook up beautifully and don’t have a lot of sauce, so your kids won’t get as messy at the table!
27. I would like to cook up a batch of these Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs and enjoy them everyday for lunch!
28. This recipe for Skinny Chicken & Broccoli Soup would be a great go-to when the family is feeling a bit under the weather!
More Resources for Making Chicken Leg Recipes:
These affiliate resources from Amazon are awesome for cooking delicious recipes with chicken legs!