This post brought to you by NABISCO Cookies and Crackers. The content and opinions expressed below are that of http://3boysandadog.com/.
The holiday season is upon us and it’s time to start planning the perfect holiday party!
Hosting a holiday party can be a wonderful experience, but it can also be an overwhelming one. By the time you finish finalizing the guest list, finding hotels for visiting family members, and planning the meal, you might be all out of holiday cheer.
Don’t worry! The party planning tips in this post are just what you need to pull together a classy holiday gathering without stressing yourself out.
Plus, you’ll find a super simple and delicious cheesecake topper party recipe featuring Triscuit crackers that’s a perfect appetizer for your hungry holiday guests!
When you think of planning the perfect holiday party, what comes to your mind? Having a great time with friends and family? Exchanging gifts? Sitting around a fireplace together?
While those are the main reasons why people get together at the holidays, they also come together for another important reason: FOOD! Fortunately, NABISCO products such as Wheat Thins crackers, OREO cookies, and Triscuit crackers make excellent holiday snacks!
Right now, you can get exclusive savings on NABISCO products when you buy them at Publix! Available coupons include:
- Save $0.55 when you buy one package of OREO Cookies
- Save $0.55 when you buy one package of Wheat Thins Crackers
- Save $0.55 when you buy one package of Triscuit Crackers
Don’t miss your chance to save BIG on snacks for your upcoming party!
Party Planning Tips:
- Finalize your guest list first. You can’t plan a single aspect of your party until you know exactly how many people are attending. When you send out invitations, include an RSVP date to make sure you have a set number of attendees.
- Inquire about food allergies. Many people have food sensitivities, so you’ll need to ask about any dietary issues before you decide what to serve.
- Choose simple recipes. Serving recipes that are easy to make (like this Cracked Pepper Cheesecake Topper Party Recipe) will give you extra time to spend with your friends and family at the party.
- Decorate the night before. Get a jump on your party preparation by decorating the night before the event. Starting in advance will keep you from feeling rushed to hang decorations at the last minute.
- Give your guests a grace period. If you have guests who are coming from out of town, set a flexible start time for the party. This will give your visitors a little more time, in case they’re dealing with flight delays or traffic jams.
Once your guests arrive, they’ll be happy to see you. But they’ll also be hungry! This savory and sweet appetizer featuring cream cheese, whipped topping, strawberries, and Triscuit crackers will be a welcome sight for your guests’ eyes.
Make this easy and delicious Triscuit Cracked Pepper Cheesecake Topper Recipe in advance to get your party started! Since the recipe is so simple, you can even prepare it shortly after your guests arrive!
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 T. Sugar
- ¼ t Ground Cinnamon
- ½ C Thawed, Whipped Topping
- 36 TRISCUIT Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil Crackers
- 3 T Orange Marmalade
- 9 Strawberries Cut into 4 Slices Each
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and cinnamon in blender until well mixed.
- Add Whipped Topping and mix well
- Spread the mixture onto the TRISCUIT crackers and top with remaining ingredients.
- Serve to your guests!
With these party planning tips and this delicious Cracked Pepper Cheesecake Topper Recipe, you’ll be sure to get your holiday party off to a great start this year! Happy party planning! For even more holiday-themed recipes from NABISCO and more coupons you can use to save at Publix, visit NABISCO Party Planner! disclaimer