These 4th of July Chocolate Chip Cheesecake bars are just what you need to beat the heat! One bite and you’ll be hooked and wanting more.
When it comes to eating some festive food, these red white and blue cheesecake bars need to be on your radar. Not only are they super simple to make, but the cheesecake filling is one that you’ll never ever forget.
And if you love the taste and flavor of these 4th of July cheesecake bars, you won’t want to miss out on these Chocolate Covered Cherry Cupcakes as well!
You have to admit that these are perfect for the fourth of July, right?! If you love cheesecake, you’re going to love this cheesecake layer cookie!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the chocolate chip cheesecake bars are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
Must Have Resources:
When making these 4th of July Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Main Dish: Boneless BBQ (Barbecue) Pork Ribs
Vegetable Side: Healthy Salad Ideas
Starch Side: Scalloped Potatoes Recipe (Gratin dauphinois)
Refreshing Drink: Delicious Green Mocktail Recipe
Best Cheesecake Recipes:
Once you make this red white and blue Recipe, you’re going to be in the cheesecake and dessert mood for sure! Here are some other great dessert and cheesecake recipes that you’ll have to add to your dessert planning rotation:
Delicious Keto Dessert Recipes
More Fourth of July Recipes:
Your kids are going to go bananas for the colorful surprise hidden in these 4th of July Jello Cupcakes from Fat Dad Foodie!
4th of July Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 2 Sticks of Butter (1 cup) – softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 1/2 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 12oz Package of Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 Cup Holiday M&Ms
Cream Cheese Mixture:
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix all the "wet" ingredients for the cookie dough (butter, eggs, vanilla).
- Add in all dry ingredients - (flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press a little more than half of the cookie dough into the pan lined with parchment paper. Press down firmly to create an even base.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, beat cream cheese well.
- Mix in the sugar and beat until combined.
- Add in the vanilla and egg and beat until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the top of the cookie dough base.
- Crumble the remaining cookie dough over the top.
- Sprinkle on peanut butter chips, Chocolate Chips, and holiday M&Ms.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 bar
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 698Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 109mgSodium: 514mgCarbohydrates: 87gFiber: 3gSugar: 62gProtein: 9g