This Charcuterie for Two is a great way to share a small snack or appetizer. With minimal prep work needed, the flavor is out of this world! Make this for a tailgate, birthday party, or even a romantic idea for Valentine’s Day!
Since this snack board is loaded with fruits, meats, and sweets, it has all the important flavor notes that anyone could want. You’ll love this simple recipe!
We’re so used to creating large boards for snacking that we overlook that we can easily make smaller ones to enjoy!
Check out the simple steps on the recipe card below to make this easy treat today!
Charcuterie for Two
The fun part about making an easy board like this is that it’s a great snack or meal. It depends on how hungry you are – and how much you want to share.
My boys say they can easily eat this on their own – which I could see how it would be possible! But for sharing, I also think that it’s the perfect recipe and idea.
I also love that you can easily mix and match the ingredients to create a snack board recipe that hits all your cravings. That is what is so great about making a personal charcuterie board!
What are the most common ingredients for a charcuterie board?
The most common ingredients on such a board include cured meats such as prosciutto, salami, and chorizo.
Soft and hard cheese is also an essential component, with options ranging from brie to cheddar to blue cheese. Other must-have items can include crusty bread, crackers, nuts, and fruits such as grapes or figs.
However, the specific ingredients used can vary depending on personal tastes and the occasion.
In summary, the most common ingredients for a charcuterie board are a selection of cured meats, cheeses, bread, and accompaniments arranged beautifully for a visually pleasing and palate-satisfying spread.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Savory Charcuterie Board Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Simple Charcuterie Board at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Now is the time to give my meal planning a try! It’s a simple process that removes the stress of overthinking the food and meals!
Vegetable Side: Simple Carrot Salad
Starch Side: Parmesan Steak Fries with Ranch
Refreshing Drink: Easy Pink Mocktail Recipes
Don’t forget Dessert: Mini Holiday Oreo Cheesecakes Recipe
Best Charcuterie Board Recipes:
Once you make this Snackable Charcuterie Board Recipe, it’s time to dive in and check out the rest of the snack boards.
Here are a few of my top picks to share with you!
I make this Grinch Charcuterie Board Recipe for the holidays and we all love it!
Gather what is needed to make this Deviled Egg Charcuterie Board Recipe. It’s yummy and filling!
Make this Patriotic Charcuterie Board for the summer months!
Give your taste buds a treat with this Nutella Charcuterie Board Recipe!
I love adding this Chili Cheese Dip as an option to my snack boards!
My boys and I are obsessed with this Grilled Cheese Charcuterie Board Recipe. Hearty and delicious.
This Pink Dessert Charcuterie Board Recipe is great for parties, baby showers, and more!
What are the best fruits to add to a charcuterie board?
The best fruits to include are ones that are not only visually appealing but also offer distinctive flavors. Fruits like grapes, strawberries, and raspberrys add bright colors and sweet flavors, while figs and apricots add a deeper, more complex taste.
Additionally, citrus fruits like oranges, lemons, and grapefruits offer a tangy and refreshing contrast to the rich and savory meats and cheeses.
The key to creating the ideal charcuterie board is to include an assortment of high-quality ingredients that both please the palate and satisfy the eyes.
Shop My Planning Printables:
The following planning printables of mine can be found on:
More Snack Recipes:
- 1 Small Bunch of Grapes, Green and Red
- 8 Ounces Block Cheddar Cheese
- 8 Ounces of Brie Cheese
- 4 Slices of Ham
- 4 Slices of Salami
- Half of loaf Sliced Italian Sweet Bread
- Small bag of Chocolates
- Honey for Dipping
- Rinse all your fruit and place it to the side on 1-2 sheets of paper towel to dry.
- Next, cut your cheddar cheese into cubes and place them to the side.
- Put your olives in a small bowl.
- Place the small bowl of olives and brie cheese on your clean board. Place the items opposite from each other.
- Now grab your sliced ham, fold it over, and then roll it over until it resembles a rose. Press the middle with your finger so it holds its shape. Then, place it on each side of the brie cheese.
- Next, fold your salami in half and then fold it again. Place it around the curved shape of the brie.
- Add your cheddar cheese cubes to one side of the bowl of olives and the bread to the other. Put your pretzels near your bread.
- Now its time to add your fruit. Put a mixture of your berries into the gap between the olives and salami. For extra flair, put some on top of your brie.
- Put your grapes in any openings, mixing the green and red grapes in the spaces.
- Now add your chocolates in any remaining gaps and on top of some areas to give it a more appetizing appearance.
- Place your honey in a small bowl next to your board.
- Serve and Enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2676Total Fat: 175gSaturated Fat: 92gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 63gCholesterol: 686mgSodium: 6746mgCarbohydrates: 101gFiber: 4gSugar: 42gProtein: 177g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 1/9/2024
What other ingredients will you add to this simple snack board for two?