A million years ago (when my mom was young) Kraft had an awesome Fantasy Fudge recipe on the back of their Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Crème jars that my mother swore by. They have since changed the recipe and I have changed it just a hair more. I make it for Christmas every year and always get told how smooth and creamy it is. So, this year I decided to share my recipe with YOU, my readers!
Fantasy Fudge – Kelli @ 3 Boys and a Dog’s Way
- 3 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cup of stick margarine (1 and 1/2 sticks)
- 1 small can of evaporated milk
- 12 ounces of milk-chocolate chips
- 7 ounces of marshmallow crème
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Prepare 9 x 13 inch pan by putting one spot of butter on the bottom, then layering aluminum foil each direction. The one spot keeps the foil from sliding. Be sure the sides are long enough to use as handles. Makes getting the Fudge out of the pan MUCH easier! Then, grease foil with margarine.
- Combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in heavy sauce pan.
- Bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil to 234 degrees – remove from heat
- Stir in chocolate until melted.
- Stir in vanilla extract
- Stir in remaining ingredients until completed blended.
- May add option nuts at this point!
- Pour into your prepared pan and cool at room temperature for a couple hours.
- Cut into squares and store in air tight container.
I am an exclusive Delicious Byte blogger with Kraft Foods.
**Image courtesy of Flickr