I’m a little in love with this Unicorn Fruit Dip Recipe. It’s the perfect sweet rainbow fruit dip that’s just begging to be snacked on! And the hardest part? taking the time to divide the mixture to make the variously colored mixtures to bring it all together into unicorn dip. Seriously–it’s that easy.
Oh, you were here looking more for hearty dips as opposed to fresh fruit dips? Oops. Well, that’s ok, friend! I’ve got this fantastic set of 30+ 3-Ingredient Dips that you definitely need to check out. Just come back for dessert, though. Ha!
In all seriousness, though, you’re going to want to try out this sweet unicorn dip for fruit.
Based on powdered sugar, whipped cream, then just spoonfuls of each color being swirled together…well, you’re just screaming about a kid-friendly recipe designed exclusively to get them eating fruit.
Unicorn Fruit Dip
Other recipes call for using an electric mixer to whip up some heavy cream and mix with marshmallow fluff.
But, I feel like those just don’t have the same tang that you really need to bring out the sweet fruit undertones. Those are just sweet on sweet!
This sweet dip includes cream cheese, the perfect companion to strawberries, kiwi, bananas, apple slices, etc!
So, grab your mixing bowls and let’s get some unicorn dip made!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Unicorn Fruit Dip Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
But, let’s stop and talk about sprinkles for a minute…you can use just a silver sprinkle mix like we did. I mean, it’s fine, it’s fun and did what it was supposed to do…but you could use…
- Edible Blue Pearls – these candy pearls are not the exact ones we used. We went to Michael’s and found the best match to the candy melts that we could.
- Edible Pink Flowers
- White Jimmies
- Turquoise Dreams Mix – I love the different shapes in this blue candy set.
- Unicorn Mix – This mix from Sweet Tooth Fairy even includes little gold Unicorn horns!
- Happy Unicorn Sprinklefetti – I love the adorable Unicorn heads in this bright mixture.
Must Have Resources:
When making Unicorn Fruit Dip at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Main Dish: Slow Cooker Whole Fryer Chicken Recipe
Vegetable Side: Simple Carrot Salad
Starch Side: Oven Sweet Potato Steak Fries Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Cucumber Basil Limeade Drink Recipe
Best Dessert Dip Recipes:
Once you make this Unicorn Fruit Dip Recipe, you’re going to be STARVED for more tasty dessert dip party ideas. No problem! I have gathered the best dessert dips right here for you, friend!
More Unicorn Recipes:
Did I mention I’m a bit obsessed with anything and everything unicorn? I’m in need of a unicorn party with some good, old-fashioned unicorn poop cookies and rainbow confetti. Being surrounded by boys all day long makes me long for that girly side!
Good news for you, though, I’ve got the best unicorn recipes to satisfy THAT urge.
Don’t forget these Fun and Uplifting Quotes about Unicorns that are certain to bring a smile to your face.
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8-ounce container whipped topping
- Pink, purple, orange, and blue food coloring
- Silver sprinkles
- Fruit for serving
- Cream together the cream cheese and mint extract.
- Add powdered sugar in 1/3 increments, and mixing on low between each increment, to combine.
- Separate the mixture into four smaller bowls.
- Add a one color of food coloring to each bowl and stir that bowl until the color is consistent throughout.
- Spoon each of the four color cream cheese mixture into a serving bowl.
- With a butter knife or chopstick, swirl the colored cream cheeses together--but not stirring them to blend the colors, you're just wanting to swirl.
- Top the unicorn fruit dip with silver sprinkles and serve!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 78mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g