Don’t miss out on the flavors and taste of this Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe! It’s one of my favorite holiday desserts because it tastes so legit. Since this recipe takes under an hour to make, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t make this over and over again. Who says that cheesecake recipes have to be crazy hard? This Instant Pot eggnog cheesecake proves that it just isn’t the truth!
Using a 7-inch springform pan and some parchment paper can make all the difference in this cheesecake recipe. The last thing you need is to have your cheesecake stick to the bottom of the pan!
Make certain to read the full ingredients below so that you don’t miss out on any of the tasty treat.
Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe
Growing up, we use to make cheesecake in a cheesecake pan but now that I have this easy Instant Pot recipe, those days are long gone. This is because the Instant Pot literally cuts all of my work in half and makes it super simple to do.
The boys love whenever it’s cheesecake day in our house and I honestly do, too. We always make up this cheesecake recipe during the holidays and add a little extra whipped topping on top as well.
Can I freeze eggnog cheesecake?
You can. Cheesecake is actually a super simple recipe to freeze. It hold its shape well and proves that you don’t have to worry about eating it all in one sitting. (although you could if you really wanted to!)
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following farm decor can be found on Etsy. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making best ever eggnog cheesecake at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
I’ve been meal planning for years and I love it. It’s one of those things that make me feel organized and actually saves my time and sanity throughout the week. If you’re ready to meal plan also, check out how it can be a real benefit to you and your daily life.
Main Dish: Over 50 Hamburger Meat Recipes
Vegetable Side: Simple Carrot Salad
Starch Side: Instant Pot Cheeseburger Potatoes
Refreshing Drink: Cucumber Basil Limeade Drink Recipe
Best Cheesecake Recipes:
Once you make this Instant Pot Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe, the cravings for cheesecake aren’t going to stop. The good news is that there is an abundance of cheesecake recipes that are just waiting for you to enjoy!
Cherry Cheesecake is a classic and a favorite for a reason!
Try this Blueberry Muffin Cheesecake. It has so many layers and flavors to enjoy!
Don’t miss out on these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars!
If you love blueberries, wait until you try this Instant Pot Blueberry Cheesecake!
When fall rolls around, make certain to whip up this Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe.
Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake is always a fun flavor and another super simple recipe to make.
Raspberry Cheesecake is one of my favorite flavors!
What does eggnog taste like?
It’s a really interesting flavor actually. It’s creamy and frothy and tends to have hints of cinnamon and nutmeg and egg…sounds about right and accurate, LOL.
More Eggnog Recipes:
- Eggless Eggnog Recipe
- 20+ Easy Christmas Fudge Recipes You’ll Love
- Totally Delicious Starbucks Copycat Drinks
- • 1 cup of Ginger snaps (finely chopped)
- • 2 tablespoon of Granulated white sugar
- • 2 tablespoons of Butter (melted)
- • 24 oz Cream cheese (3 – 8-oz packs)
- • 1 cup of Granulated white sugar
- • 3 tablespoons of All-purpose flour
- • ¾ c Heavy cream
- • 2 large Eggs
- • 1 teaspoon of Rum extract
- • 2 teaspoons of Ground nutmeg
- • 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- • 15 pieces caramel candies
- • 1 teaspoon water
- Put a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of the pan. Spray sides with non stick spray.
- Combine gingersnaps, sugar, and butter.
- Put into the bottom and press into the pan and up the sides about an inch as well. Put in the freezer until done with filling.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, heavy cream, and flour until fluffy.
- Put the eggs, rum extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl and mix on low.
- Pour into crust.
- Put one cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Cover the cheesecake mixture with foil and seal the edges. Place the pan on trivet with the Instant Pot and put down in the pot. Seal and set timer for 35 minutes on high pressure.
- Allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then finish by
- Take off foil and let cheesecake cool.
- Put the caramels in a microwave-safe dish, add in the water and microwave in 20-second intervals until melted.
- Stir well. If hot, let cool slightly and then drizzle over cheesecake.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 828Total Fat: 44gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 165mgSodium: 719mgCarbohydrates: 103gFiber: 1gSugar: 82gProtein: 10g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 12/14/2020
What topping are you going to put on your eggnog cheesecake dessert?