You’re going to love these White Chocolate Chip Brownie Bites. It’s fair to say that you might not ever make any other brownies again, after tasting these delicious bites. So creamy and good, every bite is worth it.
If you love the taste of fudgy brownies, you’re going to love this Buckeye Fudge recipe as well!
Anything made with white chocolate is always going to be a win. Not only do they look cool and unique, but they taste that way as well!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Chocolate Brownie Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Must Have Resources:
When making bite
- Mini Muffin Pan
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Stand Mixer
- Medium Scoop – this scoop fills the mini muffin pan with the exact right amount of batter!
Make it a Meal:
Main Dish: Asparagus Soup
Vegetable Side: Bacon Baked Beans
Starch Side: Red Beans and Rice
Refreshing Drink: Cat in the Hat Mocktail
Best Brownie Recipes:
Once you make this homemade chocolate brownie recipe, the kids are going to want you to make even more! Don’t worry, we have plenty more recipes for you to try!
More White Chocolate Chip Recipes:
- 4th of July Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Egg Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake Mix Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 24 piece mini muffin pan with butter or coconut oil. You will need to use this twice.
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa powder in a medium sized bowl and mix together.
- In a mixer on medium speed, beat sugar and eggs until creamy.
- Add melted butter to sugar and eggs, and mix well.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients with the milk, mixing after each addition.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Bake in 350° oven for 20-22 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely on cooling rack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 2 brownie bites
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 35mg Sodium: 155mg Carbohydrates: 17g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 9g Protein: 2g