One of my favorite meals is soups and stews and these 20+ Delicious Fall Soup recipes are at the top of my list of “best meals I’ve ever enjoyed”. So, get ready to dive into chilly days and warm, fully bellies!
If you love the flavor of soup, you’re going to love these other easy soup recipes as well! Fill your bowl and get ready to enjoy!
If you’re ready for soup, but know that it’s not a meal to be served alone, you have to check out these 40+ Bread Machine Bread Recipes you’ll love. They’re the perfect accompaniment for any soup or stew you might be cooking.
But back to that soup–did you know that soup is like the best comfort food for anyone?! Like really.
Name a person that doesn’t feel like having a soup when they’re feeling blah. See? No one.
Everyone loves soup, particularly in the fall when the weather starts to turn. So, get your soup pot ready and let’s get cookin’!
What Makes a Soup a Fall Soup?
Seriously, it’s all about the unique flavors of the autumn. I guess it goes without saying that any of these fall soups could actually be winter soups–but who’s splitting hairs here?!
They’re soups and they’re wonderful. That’s what matters.
Some of my favorite fall soups include:
- White Bean Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Lentil Soup
- Sweet Potatoes Soup
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Tomato Soup
- Black Bean and Rice Soup
- Split Pea Soup
- Carrot Soup
- Chicken Noodle Soup
But, at the end of the day, the best fall soup recipes are ones that I can spend less than 30 minutes actively cooking (you know, get it ready, put it in the slow cooker or in the pot) and then I can focus on something else.
Seriously, that’s what this girl needs–are you in?
What You Need to Make Fall Soup Recipes
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients for all the amazing soups for fall are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
How to Serve Autumn Soup Recipes:
When making fall soups at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
- Non-Stick Soup Pot
- Awesome Stackable Soup Bowls
- Lunch Crock Soup Warmer
- Buffet Soup Crock Pot
- Thick Heavy-Weight Soup Spoons
Where are the Fall Soup Ideas?
You’re right. It’s time to see these awesome soup recipes for fall. Let’s get to ’em.
Tips for Making Fall Soups
Once you’ve picked out the fall soup you want to enjoy, you’re going to need to cook it per the recipe. But, I have some tips for making soups that will make it so much easier if you want to use ’em.
- Meal prepping with soups is super easy. And you don’t even have to call it meal prepping if, you know, that sounds like a big deal. Just consider it like a “preparing for the big day”. You can cut up most of your soup ingredients and freeze them in bags. Or, split your soup into single servings after its cooked. Either way, soup freezes AWESOMELY.
- If you’re feeding a crowd, soups are an awesome, filling appetizer. You can easily double most soup recipes in a snap. So, take a few minutes to think about how much people might want to eat and get after it!
- Stir frequently. Because soups typically have a thickening component and that can easily scorch if you’re not careful. So stir, friend.
If you love these easy fall soup recipes, be sure to pin them to your favorite fall recipes board on Pinterest. That way you can find them quick when you’re ready for a warm hug in your belly.