In a house completely full of boys, you know Pizza is a go to! From Pizza Rolls to crock pot pizza, to our new favorite, Crockpot Pizza Soup. Seriously! This is some yummy-tummy stuff, easy to make, and most definitely kid-friendly! Don’t miss out on these easy soup recipes!
Crockpot Pizza Soup Recipe
This recipe calls for 2 muffins of frozen seasoning blend.
Looking for more pizza recipes?
- Family Favorite and Top Post: Crockpot Pizza
- Chicken Ranch Pizza Recipe
- Life From My Laptop shares tons of really yummy sounding Homemade Pizza Ideas
More Soup Recipes:
This flavorful Tex Mex Chicken Chowder Recipe is one dish that you don’t want to miss.
Feeling under the weather? Try this Spicy Chicken and Rice Flu Chaser Soup!
Turn pizza into soup with this kid-friendly Crock Pot Pizza!
Crockpot Pizza Soup
All the flavors of pizza in budget friendly, slow cooker, soup form.
- 2 cans of Tomato Sauce 15 oz each
- 1 can of Italian Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 small can of Tomato Paste 6 ounces
- 2 cups of water + 1 tomato paste can of water
- 2 beef bullion cubes
- 2 muffins of frozen seasoning blend
- 1 package of sausage - sliced into discs
- 1 package sliced pepperoni sliced in quarters
- 1 pound ground hamburger meat - browned and drained
- 8 fresh basil leaves chopped (or 1/2 T dried)
- 1 T dried oregano
- 1/2 to Use a 5 or 6-quart crockpot for this recipe
Add all but the cheese and pasta to the crockpot
Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours. Everything in this is already cooked so you are really only heating through and allowing the flavors to meld.
20 minutes before serving make your pasta on the stove according to the directions.
Serve over pasta or rice and garnish/top with shredded mozzarella cheese.1/3 cup of dried pasta
shredded mozzarella cheese to add later
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 560Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 128mgSodium: 811mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 4gSugar: 19gProtein: 39g
Be sure to leave me a comment if you make this simple soup recipe!
Tuesday 5th of September 2017
What are muffin seasoning
Wednesday 13th of September 2017
on my site, if the words are small and pink, that means you can click them for more information :-) Here is the recipe for muffins of seasoning: https://3boysandadog.com/frozen-seasoning-blend-oamc/
Sunday 29th of September 2013
Hi Kelli, This soup looks like it will have the best flavor and its great in the Crockpot. Hope you are having a fantastic weekend and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday! Miz Helen
Friday 27th of September 2013
Now this is a unique recipe. Sounds good too, so I think I will put it in my recipe ‘To-Do’ list. Thank you for linking up this week to the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop :-)
Wednesday 25th of September 2013
Yum! Looks great. Sounds great!
Monday 23rd of September 2013
Never mind I saw it on the top of the page. :)