This Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza is such a fun way to make a delicious dessert. Every single bite is full of delicious brownie flavor and creamy peanut butter.
If you like this dessert recipe, youll love this Red Velvet Iced Brownie Recipe.
This chocolate and peanut butter dessert is covered in peanut butter cups…and looks absolutely amazing, right? Just wait until you dig in and give it a try!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Brownie Pizza are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Must Have Resources:
When making Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Main Dish: Hamburger Soup in the Slow Cooker
Vegetable Side: Healthy Salad Ideas
Starch Side: Red Beans and Rice
Refreshing Drink: Strawberry Smoothie
Best Dessert Pizza Recipes:
Once you make this Chocolate Pizza Recipe, dessert time is never going to be the same. And honestly, desserts should be a little bit of fun!
More Brownie Recipes:
- 1 (18.3 ounce) package brownie mix with ingredients for making cake-like brownies
- 1 (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil or vegetable shortening
- ½ cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- About 20 miniature Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, cut into quarters
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare brownie mix following the on-package directions for cake-like brownies.
- Spray two 9-inch round cake pans with non-stick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper and spritz again.
- Divide the brownie mix between the two pans.
- Bake the brownies for 15-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool completely. Remove the brownies from the baking pans before decorating.
- While the Brownies are cooling, prepare the toppings.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar until smooth. If the icing isn't easily spreadable, you may need to add 1-2 tablespoons of milk or 1-2 tablespoons more of powdered sugar.
- Evenly spread the icing mixture over the brownie. Decorate as desired with peanuts and peanut butter cups.
- Melt the milk chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave for 20 seconds. Stir well. Drizzle over the peanuts and candy.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Best if served immediately.
This is also delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 464Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 293mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 3gSugar: 37gProtein: 11g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 8/8/2019