Everyone is going to love this Heath Bar Crunch Cupcakes Recipe! That sweet texture of these chocolate and toffee cupcakes will have you making these literally all the time.
Make certain to check out my other yummy cupcake recipes for even more tasty recipes.
I’m pretty much obsessed with all things cupcake and these are some of my favorites for sure.
I really love the flavor of these toffee cupcakes. Since I love Heath Candy Bars, I knew that this was going to be an instant cupcake favorite of mine!
Heath Bar Crunch Cupcakes Recipe
Not only are these cupcakes light and fluffy but they’re the perfect combination of sea salt and toffee bits, too. If you love Heath candy bars, you literally can’t miss out on these.
I literally make cupcakes all the time but my boys LOVE these. They say they’re the perfect combination for eating candy and cupcakes. And I have to agree!
How do you know when cupcakes are done baking?
The easiest way to make certain that cupcakes are done baking is to use the toothpick test. Enter a toothpick into the center of the cupcakes and pull it out.
If the toothpick is clean, the cupcakes are done baking and ready to start cooling down.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Heath bar cupcakes from a boxed cake mix recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following farm decor can be found on Etsy. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making salted caramel crunch cupcakes at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Meal planning is one of my favorite things to do! If you’re ready to stop stressing out about planning meals, a simple meal plan can really be a great idea!
Main Dish: Hamburger Soup Recipes
Vegetable Side: Pan Fried Potatoes and Carrots
Starch Side: Leftover Boiled Potatoes
Refreshing Drink: Peppermint Mocktail
Best Cupcake Recipes:
Once you make this Salted Caramel Cupcakes Recipe, get ready to love that flavor and crave more! I’m obsessed with salted caramel frosting and new fun cupcake flavors.
This list of cupcake recipes will have your sweet tooth jumping for joy.
I love the way that these Peppermint Bark Cupcakes taste!
When I make these Cupids Bow Valentine Cupcakes, I always feel better!
Check out how fun these Grill Cupcakes are!
These Easter Cupcakes are full of great ideas that are yummy!
This just might be the Best Cupcake Recipe, ever! Let me know what you think!
Don’t forget to whip up these Fun Rocky Road Cupcakes!
You’re going to love the flavor of these Andes Mint Cupcakes.
How do you keep cupcakes from going stale?
The best way to keep your cupcakes fresh is to store them in an airtight container. Air is the enemy when it comes to baked goods!
More Candy Recipes:
- 1 chocolate/devil’s food boxed cake mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of avocado oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of Heath Milk Chocolate & Toffee Bits
- 2 sticks room temperature unsalted butter
- 4 cups of confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup of half and half
- 1 tsp of caramel extract
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1 T Ghirardelli’s Salted Caramel Syrup
- 1/4 cup of Heath Milk Chocolate & Toffee Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with baking liners.
- Mix the cake mix, water, eggs, and oil into a large bowl for 1 minute on low and medium speed for 1 minute.
- Mix in the diced avocadoes and stir.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of Heath Milk Chocolate & Toffee Bits.
- Stir in the salted caramel syrup.
- Fill the cupcake liners 2/3 full of batter. Add any remaining toffee bits on top. Put in the oven and bake for 18=20 minutes. Let cool.
- Beat the butter and powdered sugar for 1 minute.
- Add in the caramel extract, creamer, and sea salt until fluffy.
- Mix in the salted caramel syrup.
- Place in a frosting bag and pipe onto the cupcakes. Top with chocolate and toffee bits.
If the frosting is too thick, add creamer 1 T at a time, mixing thoroughly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 775Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 697mgCarbohydrates: 102gFiber: 4gSugar: 79gProtein: 6g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 9/18/2021
Are you going to make these Candy Bar Cupcakes now or later?