He might be a mean one, but this Grinch Charcuterie Board Recipe will help you warm up to him! The sweetness of this snack part is what Christmas treats are all about.
If you have a holiday party or want a fun snack for the family, this is a great one to make. Fire up your favorite Grinch movie, and use this as a great themed snack!
Can we take a moment to appreciate how fun and festive this snack board is? Look at those sweets and treats surrounding the smirk of the Grinch! I love it!
Grinch Charcuterie Board Recipe
Everyone knows charcuterie boards are the best because they’re a simple and easy option. This dessert snack board is fun because it’s versatile and can easily be altered to mix and match what you want.
I’ve made this for parties, movie nights, and even a fun treat for the kids when they come home from school. The one thing that I love about it is that it’s fun and unique, and everyone loves it!
Gather the simple ingredients listed – and then don’t forget that you can easily add some of your favorite options. There’s no wrong way to make this Grinch dessert!
Why does everyone love charcuterie boards?
One possible explanation is how charcuterie boards combine various flavors and textures, offering savory and sweet options in one convenient package.
Additionally, charcuterie boards are a visually striking addition to any table, with their colorful array of ingredients arranged aesthetically pleasingly.
Moreover, charcuterie boards can be easily customized to accommodate individual preferences and dietary restrictions, making them a versatile option for hosts and guests alike.
Ultimately, the widespread popularity of charcuterie boards speaks to the power of communal dining and the ability of food to bring people together around a shared love of good company and great cuisine.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Grinch Snack Board Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Grinch Dessert Boards at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
I think meal planning is the best way to stop stressing over food. Follow my simple template and tips to get started!
Main Dish: Hamburger Meat and Pasta Recipes
Vegetable Side: Simple Carrot Salad
Starch Side: Baked Sweet Potato Frittata Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Raspberry Lemon Sorbet Mocktail Recipe
Best Charcuterie Board Recipes:
Once you make this Holiday Charcuterie Board Recipe, keep making snack boards! Here are a few of my favorites that offer different tastes and ideas!
This Deviled Egg Charcuterie Board Recipe is a great one to have on the holiday table.
I love making this Grilled Cheese Charcuterie Board Recipe!
This Turkey Veggie Tray is a great way for kids to eat more veggies!
You will love the flavor of this Everything Bagel Charcuterie Board Recipe!
Make this Unicorn Dip Charcuterie Board Recipe for the unicorn fans!
My kids think that this Halloween Charcuterie Board Recipe is so much fun to make!
Check out the easy steps for this Tailgate Charcuterie Board Recipe!
Can I make dessert boards in advance?
The answer is both yes and no. While many board components, such as pre-made desserts, can be prepared in advance and stored until assembly, certain components, such as fresh fruit, may have a shorter shelf life. It is important to consider the perishability of each ingredient used and plan accordingly.
Furthermore, it is recommended to keep the dessert board refrigerated until serving to ensure food safety and maintain the freshness of the elements.
Overall, with proper planning and preparation, making dessert boards in advance can be a practical and time-saving option without sacrificing the quality and presentation of the final product.
More Grinch Recipes:
- Yummy Grinch Treats for Kids
- Melt In Your Mouth Grinch Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
- Crazy Delicious Grinch OREO Cookie Balls Recipe
- 12 Ounces of Buttercream
- Green Gel Food Color
- Yellow Gel Food Color
- Black Gel Food Color
- Candy Canes
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pretzel Bows
- Grinch Chocolate kisses
- Spilt your buttercream in half. Color half the buttercream green with the green food gel color.
- Put the green buttercream in a bag and tie the end.
- Now, get the remaining buttercream and split it into two small bowls. Put more buttercream in the 1st bowl and mix it with the black gel color. In the second bowl, mix the buttercream with the yellow food gel color.
- Once the colors are completely mixed, put each color in its piping bag and tie the end.
- Cut a medium-sized hole in the piping bag with green buttercream, pipe a large circle on the board, and fill in the circle with more green frosting.
- Use an offset spatula to smooth out the frosting. It doesn’t have to be completely smooth. The layers add texture.
- Cut a small hole in the bag with yellow buttercream.
- Using the yellow buttercream, make a slanted teardrop about 1 inch from the top of the circle. Then, make another slanted Teardrop about 2 inches apart from the first. To make the eyes.
- Fill in both eyes with yellow buttercream and flatten the icing using the clean offset spatula.
- Grab your black buttercream and cut a small hole into the piping bag.
- Use the black buttercream to outline the eyes, then draw small circles inside of the eyes.
- Give the Grinch 3-4 eyelashes.
- Next, add the eyebrows by drawing two curved lines between the eyes stretching over the entire eye. Wiggly the bag as you draw the line to make his brows thick.
- Under the eyebrows and eyes, draw a small “C” to get the shape of the Grinch's nose.
- Fill in the top portion of the “C” and Draw a tiny line at the bottom of the “C” to complete the nose.
- Lastly, draw a deep curved line across the circle to create a large smile. Add a slanted line on each end of the curved line. Then, draw a small black line right under the deepest part of the smile.
- Use the remaining black buttercream to add more details around the eyes to make the face look like the Grinch.
- Now add your snacks.
- Put your lollipops, cookies, Marshmallows, pretzels, and chocolates creatively on the board.
- Serve and Enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 211Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 67mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 0gSugar: 24gProtein: 1g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 11/10/2023
Do you plan to add any other sweets to this Grinch Holiday Board?