Are you a fan of all things popcorn? If so, you’re going to love these Gourmet Popcorn Recipes! There’s just something about finding that perfect popcorn recipe that makes everything so much better. If you’re looking for a flavorful popcorn recipe, I’ve got you covered. Check out our easy dessert recipes for even more sweet treats!
From chocolate-covered and coated popcorn to savory popcorn, all of these easy popcorn recipes listed below are perfect for a movie night, a family fun snack, or a tasty and delicious treat. If you love to pop popcorn, don’t miss these.
Popcorn is a staple in many homes. It’s the perfect snack food for movie nights, game nights, and more. You can use a popcorn maker – which can be surprisingly expensive – but they also make cooking popcorn pretty easy.
If popcorn is your thing, you should really take a good look at Cuisinart’s Easy Pop. This neat machine couldn’t be easier to use. It’s affordable, too!
With Over 45 Gourmet Popcorn Recipes here, you’ll never run out of choices!
How to Cook Without a Popcorn Maker:
- First off, grease a sheet pan with some cooking spray (or butter).
- Then put your desired amount of kernels onto the pan and pop them in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until they’re done popping.
- Remove the popcorn from the oven and add your desired toppings!
Gourmet Popcorn Recipes
The great thing about making popcorn is that you can make the popcorn kernels taste different every time you pop it up and add it to your large bowl. This is a great way to vary up the flavor!
Here you’ll find some of the best popcorn recipe ideas. They range from simple recipes like adding a little sugar to some kernels, to more complex ones like adding white chocolate chips.
From dessert popcorns to breakfast flavors, there is something for everyone in this collection.
Best Holiday Popcorn Recipes
Making a tasty batch of specialty popcorn recipes might sound difficult, but it is actually very easy! I have so many delicious recipes that you can use to make your holiday season a little more delicious.
Here are the top holiday creations that you should try this year:
- Valentine Sugar Cookie Popcorn makes Valentine’s Day even sweeter!
- This Sweet and Simple Patriotic Popcorn Snack Recipe is so much fun for summer.
- This Festive Easy Grinch Popcorn Recipe is a fun addition to a holiday movie night!
- Don’t miss out on the flavor of this Easy Peppermint Bark Popcorn Recipe.
Savory Popcorn Recipes
Popcorn is a classic movie theater snack, but it doesn’t have to be limited to the sweet and salty flavors of melted butter and salt.
Popcorn can be whatever flavor you want, even just cheese popcorn if that is what you fancy.
With a little creativity and experimentation, you’ll find that there are endless ways to enjoy popcorn in all three meals of the day.
The first thing that comes to mind when thinking about savory flavors for popcorn is bacon. Bacon-flavored popcorn is easier than it sounds! The simplest way is to use Bacon Salt on top.
Another easy variant is Parmesan-Crusted Popcorn. This recipe is just like it sounds – grated parmesan cheese gets mixed into the popcorn kernels before popping them in oil, then they get baked in the oven with salt and Parmesan cheese for taste and crunchiness.
- Peanut Butter Popcorn is one treat that is going to blow you away with flavor!
- Grab a handful or two of this Buffalo-Style Hot Popcorn Recipe! So spicy and delicious!
Unique Popcorn Recipes
Popcorn is a favorite snack of mine, but it gets boring after a while. I decided to experiment with different flavors to spice up my snacking experience.
Unique, fun, and delicious – the perfect popcorn combination! After trying one or two of these recipes, you will agree that combining popcorn flavors is a fan favorite.
- Highly-Addictive Apple Cinnamon Popcorn is one that you’re just not going to be able to stop eating until the bowl is empty.
- This Gourmet Unicorn Popcorn Recipe is perfect for a birthday party or sleepover celebration! It’s the perfect snack mix!
- This list of Perfectly Sweet Popcorn Recipes will have you craving and wanting more! Chocolate popcorn never tasted so good!
- Everyone will love this Crazy Good Popcorn Sundae Snack Recipe!
- Don’t miss out on making this Addictive Rolo Popcorn Recipe. It’s delicious!
- I can’t wait to hear what you think of this Super Sweet Nutella Popcorn Recipe.
- There’s a reason why this Cookie Butter Popcorn Recipe is one of my favorite sweets!
- If you love candy bars, don’t miss out on making this Easy Snickers Popcorn Recipe.