Thanksgiving is a little over a week away! If you are like me, you have been searching the internet and Pinterest for some yummy Thanksgiving recipes to mix things up. We all have the same exact thing year after year, but with the popularity of Pinterest, Thanksgiving recipes are more plentiful! Here are my top picks!
Pinterest Thanksgiving Recipes for Your Main Dish:
- Mayonnaise Roasted Turkey – This Turkey from She Wears Many Hats is a bit strange sounding, but I imagine it is REALLY yummy! I have coated chicken in mayonnaise before and it really helps to keep the juices in. You don’t taste mayo after it goes through the cooking process, just pure YUM!
- Bacon Wrapped Turkey – OH EM GEE! Y’all, this is like the best sounding meal EVER! I mean seriously, everything tastes better with bacon. 🙂
- Slow Cooker Whole Fryer Chicken – Do you have Chicken at Thanksgiving? If so, try this slow cooker chicken – it stays juicy and keeps the oven free for the ham or Turkey!
Yummy Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Pineapple Casserole
- Easy Butternut Squash Soup can be used as an appetizer or side dish and it is oh so pretty!
- Homemade Yeast Rolls – We always just buy a couple bags of the cheap rolls, but homemade bread always smells so good and you know what is in them. I just might have to try my hand at these this year!
- Dairy-Free & Egg-Free Cornbread Dressing – have allergies? This is the perfect stuffing!
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes – we love mashed potatoes and especially when they are spiced up to make them just a tad different
- Homemade Creamed Corn
- Honey Glazed Asparagus & Carrots with Nuts – Y’all know that sounds delish!!
- Apple & Raisin Stuffed Acorn Squash – hmm, that sounds very interesting!
- Whipped Garlic Parsley Potatoes
- Secret Weapon Sweet Potatoes – you don’t have to tell them what you put in this sweet potato casserole to make it the best ever!
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes – Oh, what a great way to free up the stove for other dishes!
- 12 Sweet Potato Recipes
- Zucchini Chips – I think of these more like a game day recipe, but they would be a great addition to your Thanksgiving Table!
- Cornbread & Sausage Dressing (or Stuffing) – Wow, this looks GREAT! We have Oyster Dressing & just regular dressing, but throwing sausage in the mix sounds perfect for my husband!
Best Thanksgiving Desserts
- Banana Bread Pudding Thanksgiving Recipe
- 15 Minute Baked Apple Cinnamon Roll Ups – this could be great for dessert or breakfast!
- Over 180 Favorite Dessert Recipes for Thanksgiving
- Self Crust Pumpkin Pie – I am so weird but I love the science of a pie that makes it’s own crust 😉
- Apple Dumplings – My grandmother used to make these all the time, but I have never gotten her recipe. Now, I don’t have to 🙂
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Pudding Cake
- No Bake Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Eclair – Oh Holy Moses! This sounds like the best pumpkin pie dessert EVER!
- Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake – Oh man, this look divine!!
- Gluten Free Egg Custard Pie – Allergic to Gluten or just trying to avoid it? You don’t have to give up on Thanksgiving dessert!
- 15 Dessert Recipes Perfect for the Holidays
- Pumpkin Pie in a Jar – what a fun dessert OR gifts for your company!
- Cranberry Orange Sauce – Add a little zing to your regular cranberry sauce!
Recipes for Using Thanksgiving Leftovers:
Then, when all is said and done you will need some yummy appetizers for the Iron Bowl on Black Friday! Use the leftovers in new ways by trying these…
- Mediterranean Turkey Casserole (great for leftover turkey)
- Baked Ham & Ziti – we usually have a Ham for Thanksgiving in addition to Turkey, this is a great way to use up the leftovers!
- Turkey Hot Shot Open Face Sandwiches – great way to use up some of that leftover Turkey!
More Thanksgiving Recipes:
You can find even more Thanksgiving Recipes on my Pinterest Thanksgiving Board: