OMG! It is 9:40 at night and I just realized that I didn’t have a post go on. 🙂 I have been so busy trying to get my Back 2 School Bash set up that I totally spaced on actually blogging. 🙂 Gotta get organized, I guess!
Baked Ham and Ziti Casserole – Recipe courtesy of BJ’s Wholesale Club
Comfort food at its best; also a great make-ahead meal – Serves 4 at $2.04 per serving
- 8 oz. Barilla PLUS® Penne
- 12 oz. fresh Broccoli Florets
- 8 oz. Wellsley Farms® Ham Steak, 1″ dice
- White Sauce – see Pasta Primavera Recipe
- ¾ cup Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick® Whole Peppercorns (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350º. Add pasta to large pot of rapidly boiling, salted water. Cook 4 minutes.
- 2. Add broccoli florets to pot with pasta. Cook until vegetables are tender and pasta is al dente, about 6 minutes.
- 3. Drain immediately and transfer to large serving bowl. Add ham and toss to mix.
- 4. Prepare white sauce. While still hot, add shredded cheese and stir until melted.
- 5. Stir in peppercorns (optional) then immediately pour sauce over pasta-vegetable mixture. Toss lightly to mix and bake 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Serve immediately
BJ’s is currently offering a Free 60-Day Trial Membership which can be activated between now and July 5. The risk-free, trial membership includes full member benefits including savings and no surcharge. A basic 12-month membership is $45. Here is the link where you can find and print the pass to take to any BJ’s club.
BJ’s Wholesale Club has over 180 locations in 15 states. Click here for a detailed listing of locations by state.
*DISCLAIMER: BJs supplied the photos and recipes for my In The Kitchen With Kelli Series. I was not sent any product or money for posting these.*