These Find the Letter C is for Corn printables will help your preschool and early-elementary aged children work on recognizing the letter C among many similar letters of the alphabet.
As we head into Thanksgiving, many of us find that we are struggling to come up with great curriculum ideas for our youngest children. Especially if we have older kids. I don’t know about you, but I hate always giving out coloring pages just to keep them occupied. I am not saying there is anything wrong with them, but there are other ways to work on fine motor skills and letter recognition!
So, throughout November, I will be sharing some free Thanksgiving Printables and other resources to help you plan your Thanksgiving Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
How to Use These Letter Find Worksheets
- You can have the kids learn shapes by putting a circle around the capital ‘C’ and a square around the Lower Case ‘c’.
- They could use different colors: for example, green around the “big C” and blue around the “little c”.
- You could also grab a set of Do A Dot Art Markers (affiliate link) so they can just dab over the right letters!
How ever you decide to use these sheets, they are a simple way to reinforce alphabet recognition!
More FREE Thanksgiving Printables Resources:
- You can also access all of the Thanksgiving resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Find the Letter P is for Pilgrims
- Pilgrim Crafts and Activities for Kids
- P is for Pilgrim Do a Dot Printable from Crystal and Comp
Enhance Your Thanksgiving Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Thanksgiving? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Educational Thanksgiving Goodies for Kids
- Melissa & Doug Thanksgiving Box Of Questions
- Jingo Game – Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Felt Set (20+ Felt Figures, Flannelboard & Case)
- LEGO Turkey 40033
- LEGO Seasonal Set #40056 Thanksgiving Feast [Bagged]