I’m always on the search for healthy pumpkin recipes! I really try to find healthy meals during the holidays since we always hear how much weight we can gain from Thanksgiving through New Year’s Eve.
It doesn’t have to be that way! It is really easy to make “skinny” versions of our favorites, including desserts, breakfasts, and side dishes!!
Here is a roundup of delicious and healthy pumpkin recipes for you to give a try this year. And, if you love these, be sure to catch more healthy meal ideas with our healthy breakfast recipes and our roundup of healthy snack recipes!
15 Healthy Pumpkin Recipes:
1. Whip up these quick and easy Toasted Pumpkin Seeds for a simple snack!
2. These Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are a perfect to-go breakfast for the kids!
3. Go light on carbs with this recipe for Crustless Pumpkin Pie!
4. I love quick breads. This recipe for Skinny Pumpkin and Cream Bread is both delicious and healthy!
5. Get the taste of your favorite fall Starbucks drink in this Pumpkin Spice Smoothie!
6. Put a twist on classic banana bread with this Pumpkin Banana Bread!
7. Have a bowl of healthy grains in the morning with this Skinny Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal!
8. Swap out the butternut squash in this recipe for pumpkin and make Pumpkin Risotto!
9. Enjoy your breakfast pastry the healthy way with these Skinny Starbucks Pumpkin Scones!
10. These Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes look so good, even the kids will love them!
11. Is it possible to enjoy cheesecake while staying on a diet? This Low Fat Pumpkin Cheesecake says you can!
12. This Pumpkin Granola would make a great topping for yogurt!
13. These Cinnamon Baked Pumpkin Fries look fabulous. I’d love to make a batch and snack on them during the day!
14. Serve this Pumpkin Pie Dip with fresh fruit!
15. Learn How To Make Pumpkin Puree for yourself and skip all of the preservatives and sugar!
Bonus: Here are 15 MORE healthy pumpkin recipes that you and the family will love this fall!
16. Bake a loaf of this Autumn Pumpkin Seed Bread and freeze it for a quick breakfast!
17. Stick a few of these Healthy Pumpkin Muffins in your children’s lunches!
18. Get a sweet treat in this Healthy Pumpkin Gingerbread Cake!
19. Make a batch of these Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes and serve them with genuine maple syrup!
20. I make chocolate chip muffins pretty often, so I’ll be sure to try these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins!
21. Forget the store-bought brands and cook these Healthy Breakfast Bars made with pumpkin puree!
22. Quinoa is one of the superfoods. It is literally packed with nutritious minerals and vitamins. Enjoy it in this Pumpkin Quinoa Breakfast recipe!
23. These Pumpkin Apple Muffins are basically fall in one recipe. 🙂
24. Make a batch of these Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies and let the kids have as many as they like!
25. This light Pumpkin Soup would make a wonderful appetizer!
26. If your family likes the pumpkin pancakes from earlier, they’re sure to enjoy these Whole Grain Gingerbread Pumpkin Pancakes!
27. Or why not try these Pumpkin Carrot Oatmeal Pancakes? You could add a bit of sweetened cream cheese in between and make a “layer cake” treat!
28. This Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Parfait is a perfect afternoon snack for busy kids!
29. Bake up these Healthier Pumpkin Donuts made with Greek yogurt!
30. Take the work out of cooking breakfast with this Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal!
Healthy Pumpkin Recipe Resources:
Make these and other healthy pumpkin recipes with these handy dandy affiliate resources from Amazon!