With the big game right around the corner, foodie football fans are looking to the culinary pros to put a gourmet twist on their classic NFL menu favorites. This Creamy Buffalo Wings Recipe is sure to be a hit at your next game day celebration. The mayonnaise and horseradish are what make the Tabasco creamy and yummy.
Chef Floyd’s re-imagined Buffalo wing recipe will be served at the annual, celebrity-studded Maxim magazine Super Bowl party in Indianapolis, where football fans, pro-athletes and celebrities alike will feast on Chef Floyd’s wings.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
- 8 teaspoons Tabasco brand Buffalo Style Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Vegetable oil or canola oil
- 2 dozen chicken wings
- ¼ cup Wondra flour or rice flour
- Combine Tabasco brand Buffalo Style Hot Sauce, ketchup, mayonnaise, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and sugar in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Preheat vegetable oil in fryer to 350º F.
- Remove and discard wing tips from wings. Separate each wing into two pieces at the joint; trim excess fat and skin.
- Toss chicken wings in a bowl with flour.
- Fry wings for 10 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Remove from fryer; drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Toss wings with desired amount of Creamy Buffalo sauce.
- Makes 24 chicken wings.
As a Mom of all boys, I always have a house full of hungry, testosterone-filled, teenagers. I keep frozen wings in my freezer and can throw them straight into my air fryer. While they are cooking in that, I can make up the Creamy Buffalo Sauce. Within minutes I have a protein filled snack that the boys will devour!
More Game Day Snacks:
Try these Cheesy BBQ Chicken Triscuits at your next BBQ!
This list of over 30 Yummy Nacho Recipes is sure to include your new favorite.
This Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip has a unique tangy taste from a top-secret ingredient!