Nachos are basically the greatest party food ever. I mean, you get some chips, you top them with every delicious ingredient you can think of: guacamole, sour cream, cheese, salsa, beef or chicken, and you heat them until the cheese is melty and fabulous. Theyre perfect!
But if you want to really make your next party memorable, try some of these yummy nachos recipes! Youll find classic nachos, quirky nachos, dessert nachos, breakfast nachos, and more unique nachos ideas to make your snack bar awesome!
Want a delicious topper for your homemade nachos? Try this list of over 30 three-ingredient dips to make!
Over 30 Yummy Nachos Recipes:
1. Start off with this recipe for easy At-Home Nachos. So simple you wont even have to measure the ingredients!
2. These Nacho Scoopers are an adorable nachos recipe for children to try!
3. Swap out tortilla chips for potatoes in these Tater Tot Nachos. They look amazing!
4. Set up an Easy Nacho Bar to let your party guests serve themselves buffet-style!
5. Take the work out of assembling nachos with this Slow Cooker Nacho Bake recipe!
6. Feeding a crowd? Try these Loaded Nachos topped with all kinds of yummy things!
7. Cook up some beef and then use it for these Shredded Beef Nachos!
8. These Macho Nachos are the quintessential party appetizer! Theyre loaded with meat, cheese, and toppings everyone will love!
9. Want a healthier nacho recipe to try? Why not these Quinoa Nachos?
10. Serve up some Bacon and Egg Breakfast Nachos for the first meal of the day!
11. These indulgent Caramel Apple Nachos would make a wonderful dessert for a slumber party!
12. Go low-carb with these Lentil Nachos for the family!
13. Do you love buffalo wings? Have them on chips with these Buffalo Chicken Nachos!
14. Or try these rich Coney Nachos, which are basically a chili dog on top of tortilla chips. Yum!
15. Try these vegetarian Spicy Black Bean Four-Cheese Nachos for a filling appetizer thats meat-free!
16. I love blue corn tortilla chips. They just make any dish gorgeous. These Loaded Blue Corn Nachos look delicious!
17. Cook some pork in the crockpot and use it on these hearty Pulled Pork BBQ Nachos! Be sure to add barbecue sauce!
18. Get the taste of a Greek salad on chips with these Greek Nachos!
19. Want to make nachos into a fancy dish? Try these Filet Mignon Steak Nachos!
20. I remember having nachos with cheese sauce at the movie theater years ago. These Chicken Nachos with Homemade Cheese Sauce look much, much better!
21. These BBQ Chicken and Sweet Potato Nachos would be wonderful for a fall football party!
22. Try these unique Roast Beef Nachos with Green Chili Sauce for an appetizer your guests will love!
23. As you can tell from the name, these Kitchen Sink Nachos feature a little bit of everything!
24. Down here in the South, we eat a lot of shrimp and grits, but Ive never thought to swap out the grits for nachos. These Cheddar Shrimp Nachos are definitely on my list of recipes to try soon!
25. I love Caribbean food and jerk chicken is one of my favorite dishes. These Jerk Chicken Nachos feature the same spice of the islands!
26. Serve up these Nachos with Pineapple Salsa as a simple party food for a crowd!
27. Get the taste of a fajita on your chips with these Steak and Chicken Fajita Nachos!
28. In the mood for a hearty steak dinner? Try these Loaded Steak and Potato Nachos!
29. Get rid of the chips altogether in these Healthy Chip-less Nachos. With all the yummy ingredients on top, you wont even miss them!
30. These Easy Shrimp Nachos only take 20 minutes to make! I think it would take less time for me to eat them…lol.
31. Grab a cooked chicken from the grocery store and make these simple Rotisserie Chicken Nachos!
Nachos Recipes and Resources:
Make these and other yummy nachos recipes at home with these affiliate resources from Amazon!