The top 13 recipes for busy moms was such a popular article that I thought I should write this year’s equivalent 🙂 What really amazes me is that many of the recipes from last year’s list also made it to this year’s list and then some of my new posts hopped right up the list. SO, as you are making your menu plans, be sure to check out this list of the top 14 recipes for busy mom to aid in your planning!
Top 14 Recipes for Busy Moms!
Don’t miss this great list of recipes to add to your menu plans this year!
1. Since it was written, this Clean Eating Tilapia Recipe has been a favorite post – the picture isn’t that great to me, but it is funny how that doesn’t seem to matter with this recipe!
2. My boys think Buffalo Sauce should be one of the main food groups! That is why they (and YOU!) love this Buffalo Style Chicken and Pasta salad!
3. Sweet Potatoes and Pork Chops – in a crockpot. What else can I say? I think the title alone speaks for itself, don’t you? 🙂
4. These Easy Peanut Butter Cookies are my go to peanut butter cookies recipe again and again. With just a few simple (always on hand) ingredients, I can whip these up in no time and my boys love them!
5. You know those nights when you just don’t feel like cooking? This Rotel Dip with Hamburger Meat is that recipe that I put together on those nights. Simple and it fills the boys up – not the most healthy, but they will be ok 🙂
6. My husband paid me a compliment on Christmas Eve – someone said something about hamburgers ad my husband said, “You should try Kelli’s! Those are definitely the best I’ve ever had!’ Awe! You can have them, too with the Best Ever Hamburger Patty Recipe!
7. This Monster Cookie Dough Dip floors people because of it’s healthy properties – plus, it is gorgeous!
9. If I want to make candy and ask the boys what they want me to make, they almost always say Glass Candy! I don’t know if it is because of the name, it is unique, or if it is because they get to choose the flavor, but this is a favorite and is almost always in a container in my home.
10. Written because of a mention by me, this Pineapple Casserole has been a reader favorite ever since!
11. This was one of those, “throw something together” kind of recipes and boy am I glad I did! Try your hands on some Pork Chops and Rice Casserole!
12. Watching your waist? How about this Low Calorie Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin?
14. Because my Chicken Broccoli Braid is always so popular in my house, the boys ask for it often. One day, they asked and I had no crescent rolls, so I improvised and make the inside stuff without the braid. It took a couple modifications to make it right, but the boys really loved the Cheesy Chicken Casserole that came about!
More Most Popular Recipes:
Individual recipes aren’t always the most popular, in fact these lists of themed recipes got more traffic than at least half of the individual recipes above. So, I wanted to be able to mention these as well! 🙂