If you have never had peanut butter ice cream, you are seriously missing out. It only takes 4 ingredients to make this Easy Peanut Butter No Churn Ice Cream Recipe!
Enjoy some sweet ice cream without a machine this hot summer and get some protein in the process. These days, I have an addiction to ice cream freezer recipes. They are so easy to make and throw in the freezer mid-morning. Then, they are ready for you to enjoy after dinner!
Not only are the swirls of peanut butter pretty to look at in the creamy, vanilla ice cream! Also, after freezing, that peanut butter becomes kind of chewy! This is such a sweet treat any time, but especially at the end of a hot summer day.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Peanut Butter No Churn Ice Cream Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
Must Have Resources:
When making Peanut Butter No Churn Ice Cream Recipe at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
This Peanut Butter No Churn Ice Cream Recipe just screams to follow a delicious meal. If you are going to consume this many calories for dessert, you need to start with a low calorie meal.
Main Dish: Make a healthy chicken pasta recipe.
Vegetable Side: These roasted asparagus are perfect for rounding out your low calorie dinner!
Starch Side: The main dish includes starch in your pasta, so you can leave this part out of the meal.
Refreshing Drink: I suggest water or a delicious mocktail recipe.
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup peanut butter, softened
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick. Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and fold in until smooth.
- Next, pour half the ice cream into a freezer safe container. Swirl in half of the peanut butter with a spoon or a knife. Repeat with another layer and the remaining peanut butter.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Best Ice Cream Recipes:
Once you make this Peanut Butter No Churn Ice Cream Recipe, the kids are going to love it so much that they are going to start asking for even more homemade ice cream. Don’t fret! I have picked out the best homemade ice cream recipes for you to try this summer. 🙂