Do you plan on throwing your teenagers a party soon? If you are, then you already know it can be tough to find things that they’ll actually like. Teenagers are in that weird place where they’re not kids anymore, but they’re not quite adults either. So choosing food and drink they like may be a little…difficult.
Which is why these mocktails recipes for teenagers are perfect for your young adults! These drinks are non-alcoholic, which is important, but they’re also delicious and grown-up. There are 30 to choose from here, including drinks of all colors, so you can match them with any party decor you choose!
What about your younger ones? Take a look at these mocktails that are perfect for kids’ parties too!
30 Mocktails Recipes for Teenagers:
1. This bright Strawberry Candy Corn Mocktail is such a “sweet” idea for kids!
2. Sweet and summery, this Pineapple Mojito Mocktail is a perfect drink for a hot lazy afternoon!
3. Make up this Strawberry Margarita Mocktail Recipe for a pool party!
4. This Frozen Blue Rose Mint Julep Mocktail would make a lovely punch drink!
5. This Sparkling Cranberry Lime Mocktail is an all-year treat you can enjoy anytime!
6. Serve a taste of dessert in this Caramel Apple Pie Mocktail!
7. Fill a beverage dispenser with a batch of this Electric Blue Butterfly Mocktail for a showstopping drink!
8. Brilliantly red, and eye-catching, this Skinny Cosmopolitan Mocktail is sure to please!
9. This festive Non Alcoholic Sangria is as good as good gets!
10. Are you going with a luau theme for your party? This Frosty Hawaiian Mocktail is a perfect fit!
11. This Skinny Mimosa Mocktail Recipe is an easy and delish way for teens to feel all grown up!
12. This tart and sweet Cranberry Mocktail Recipe is an awesome afternoon drink!
13. Celebrate sunrise with this Sunrise Sparkle Cocktail Mocktail Recipe!
14. Kid-friendly, sour and sweet, this fun Sour Candy Margarita Mocktail looks delicious!
15. Skip dessert and serve this Pumpkin Pie a la Mode Mocktail instead!
16. This colorful Rainbow Mocktail looks gorgeous in layered glasses!
17. Let the bubbles in this Fizzy Strawberry Daiquiri Mocktail tickle your nose!
18. This Watermelon Mojito Mocktail is a light drink for a teen hangout!
19. Pass out glasses of this Cranberry Rosemary Mocktail along with party hats!
20. This Raspberry Lemon Lime Mocktail is a playful, fun shade of pink!
21. Make this Galaxy Mocktail for an outer space-themed gathering!
22. Having a backyard barbecue? Serve a S’mores Mocktail!
23. Make this Cherry Blossom Mocktail Drink Recipe and add sugar around the rim of each glass!
24. Serve this mild Lipton Green Tea and Honey Sparkling Sangria Mocktail for the whole family!
25. Grill up some pineapple burgers and add this Mocktail Hawaiian Sangria Recipe on the side!
26. Try this Tropical Twisters Drink Cocktail Mocktail Recipe as a breakfast drink at a sleepover!
27. Wake up your taste buds with this Spring Citrus Mocktail Recipe!
28. This rich and fruity Mango Mocktail is a favorite in our family!
29. Add some candy to your drinks with these Cotton Candy Mocktails!
30. This White Princess Fizzy Mocktail looks gorgeous!
Mocktails Recipes for Teenagers Resources:
Use these convenient affiliate resources from Amazon to make and serve these delicious mocktails recipes for teenagers!