From Kelli: Minnie said they had these for supper and they were really yummy. Personally, I think they look fabulous and I might even make them. 🙂
- ¼ cup Fat Free Mayo
- ¼ cup Fat Free shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder
- ¾ pound lean pork loin sliced into rounds
- Sea Salt freshly cracked Black Pepper, and Bacon Salt (optional) to taste
- 2 tablespoons Panko Bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
Place mayo, cheese, and chili powder in a small bowl and mix well.
Season pork as desired with salt, pepper, and/or Bacon Salt.
Lay seasoned rounds on baking sheet (line baking sheet with parchment paper to make clean up easy).
Spread mayo mixture evenly atop each piece.
Next, evenly sprinkle bread crumbs atop all.
Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until pork is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear.
Tops will be browned and pork will be incredibly juicy.
These pork rounds are wonderful alongside some Baby Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, some Sauteed Mushrooms, Spiced & Diced New Red Potatoes, and a yummy Green Salad.
WHERE TO BUY:
- Find bacon salt at J & D’s