Who is enjoying cooking on the grill this fall? And who loves a great shrimp recipe? Whether it’s a great Seafood Gumbo, or shrimp on the grill, I grew up loving it!
If you are looking for another great way to serve up your shrimp off the grill, check out this great recipe for Grilled Garlic Shrimp Skewers!
Don’t pack your grill up just because Summer has ended, grilling can be enjoyed all year long.
Grilled Garlic Shrimp Resources:
The following items are affiliate links on Amazon because I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we use.
My Must-Have Mixing Bowls: Oggi 7287.0 Stainless Steel 3-Piece Bowl Set with Lids
Grill Racks: BBQ Grill Wire Netting
My Favorite Indoor Grill: George Foreman 12-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Rectangular Electric Grill
Metal Grilling Skewers: Perfect Grill BBQ Barbecue Skewers, Shish Kabob Sticks
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Make it a Meal:
Sometimes, I struggle with what to pair together. These shrimp would go great with the following:
Side: Asparagus Spirals
Bread: Zucchini Bread
Don’t forget dessert: Four Layer Delight
- 1 lb of shrimp, rinsed (increase quantity if you're serving a crowd).
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 tblsp butter, melted
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp LoSalt
- Wooden or metal skewers
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 1 hour prior to using.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, butter, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Add the shrimp, and stir to coat. Marinate for 30 ish minutes.
- Put 5-7 on the skewers. Set aside.
- Grease the grill rack, and BBQ at about 375 degrees until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Wait for the shrimp to cool a bit, and then eat!
More Delicious Grilled Recipes: