There’s no doubt that summer is grilling season. Between grilling BBQ ribs, pork chops, and chicken, you might be giving your grill quite a workout this summer!
But have you ever tried to grill pizza? It’s a delicious and rustic way to make this family favorite! Check out this list of grilled pizza recipes and give one a try for your family soon!
Want to make more cheesy, melty pizza for your family? Try these 22 pizza recipes!
Grilled Pizza Recipes:
1. This Peanut Butter and Banana Grilled Pizza would make an amazing summer dessert!
2. Put this Grilled Summer Pizza with Goat Cheese on your backyard grill!
3. Trying to eat lighter? Try this Grilled Spinach Veggie Pizza!
4. These Grilled Tortilla Pizzas would be great for a block party!
5. Bake this Turkey Tomato Cheese Pizza on a pizza stone and get the same “grilled” taste!
6. I love Mexican pizza. This recipe for Grilled Mexican Pizza looks delicious!
7. Serve this Grilled Fruit Pizza for a kid-friendly (and healthy) dessert!
8. Flatbread is flat-out good, right? This recipe for Grilled Spinach Artichoke Flatbread Pizza is a definite keeper!
9. Serve your kids pizza for lunch with this easy Grilled Thin Crust Pizza!
10. BBQ Pizza is one of my favorite kinds of pizza. Definitely making this Grilled BBQ Pizza!
11. Make your pizza night healthier with this recipe for Whole-Wheat Grilled Pizza!
12. Get a taste of classic Italy with this Grilled Pizza Rustica!
13. Margherita Pizza is definitely an old favorite. This yummy recipe for Grilled Margherita Pizza looks so easy!
14. Mmmm….this recipe for Grilled Mexican Chorizo Pizza combines two of my favorite things: pizza and sausage!
15. This Spinach Artichoke Dip Pizza looks so rich and creamy!
16. I never thought to use flatbread as a pizza crust until I started finding these recipes. Here’s another one that uses flatbread: Grilled Flatbread with Pesto and Mozzarella!
17. Need another classic Italian go-to? Try this Grilled Pizza Napoletana!
18. When corn and herbs are in season during the summer, this recipe for Charred Corn and Rosemary Grilled Pizza is a must-make!
19. This Grilled Pizza with Asparagus and Caramelized Onion looks downright elegant. Perfect for a dinner party!
20. Turn the old-fashioned grilled cheese and tomato soup combo into a pizza with these Grilled Tomato and Cheese Pizzas!
21. My husband would love this recipe for Grilled Pizza with Italian Sausage!
22. Have to try this Extra Easy Grilled Pepperoni Pizza. They had me at “extra easy”. 🙂
23. Pizza without red sauce? This Grilled White Pizza sure looks good!
24. Oh my. This Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Pizza looks like melty slices of deliciousness.
25. I love pesto sauce, but I never thought to use it on on pizza! This recipe for Grilled Pizza with Pesto and Tomatoes is genius!
26. I’ve made pork chops with apple before, so I just know that this Grilled Pizza with Apples and Sausages tastes like heaven!
More Summer Grilling Resources:
The following items can be purchased online – the links are affiliate links which means I make a few cents off them, but they are my recommendations!
Wednesday 26th of July 2017
Love the list! Thank you for sharing it over at Food Friday! Excited to see what you'll be sharing next!
Sunday 23rd of July 2017
What a great pizza collection, we will love these recipes! Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Full Plate Thursday this week. Hope you will come back and visit us again real soon! Miz Helen
Sunday 23rd of July 2017
This is something quite exciting..Grilled pizza recipes ., I hope you are enjoying the party..Happy Fiesta Friday:)