I love me some Kentucky Fried Chicken – when I go, I always get 2 fried chicken legs and an order of coleslaw. However, I don’t get to go very often. So, it was great for me to find this recipe online at Amanda’s Cookin’! Mine is just slightly different in that I am lazier- or busier. Yes, let us go with “busier” that sounds better. Lol! This Copycat KFC Coleslaw Recipe is sure to be a hit at your next function – especially if you pair it with the easiest hamburger recipe!
It will pair very well with this quick, easy, flavorful Balsamic Chicken Breasts Recipe!
More Delicious Side Dish Recipes:
If you like this KFC copycat coleslaw recipe, you are sure to love one of these side dishes as well!
- Sunkist New Potatoes side dish recipe
- Delicious Oven Steak Fries recipe
- My favorite – Onion Mashed Potatoes Casserole
My Recommended Resources:
When I make this, I need a few certain things – the following contain affiliate links.
- I used the Classic Cole Slaw Blend from Dole in my recipe. Yum! Since it is already chopped, this makes my life easier!
- Jumbl Serving Bowl w/Vented Ice Chamber Base & Hook-On Serving Fork & Spoon
- Because I don’t like the sweet juices to touch my other food, I prefer to put my coleslaw in its own dish like one of these: Libbey 6.25-Ounce Small Bowls with Plastic Lids, 16-Piece Set
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- One bag of Classic Coleslaw Blend
Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
Pour dressing over slaw and mix well.
Cover container and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. I did mine over night!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 142Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 240mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g