You’re going to love this simple Copycat KFC Coleslaw Recipe! It’s the perfect way to make a simple side dish fast! Be sure and check out my Over 23 Copycat Recipes You’ll LOVE for even more great recipe ideas!
I love me some Kentucky Fried Chicken – when I go, I always get 2 fried chicken legs and an order of coleslaw. However, I don’t get to go very often. So, it was great for me to find this recipe online at Amanda’s Cookin’! Mine is just slightly different in that I am lazier- or busier. Yes, let us go with “busier” that sounds better. Lol! This Copycat KFC Coleslaw Recipe is sure to be a hit at your next function – especially if you pair it with the easiest hamburger recipe!
It will pair very well with this quick, easy, flavorful Balsamic Chicken Breasts Recipe!
More Delicious Side Dish Recipes:
If you like this KFC copycat coleslaw recipe, you are sure to love one of these side dishes as well!
- Sunkist New Potatoes side dish recipe
- Delicious Oven Steak Fries recipe
- My favorite – Onion Mashed Potatoes Casserole
My Recommended Resources:
When I make this, I need a few certain things – the following contain affiliate links.
- I used the Classic Cole Slaw Blend from Dole in my recipe. Yum! Since it is already chopped, this makes my life easier!
- Jumbl Serving Bowl w/Vented Ice Chamber Base & Hook-On Serving Fork & Spoon
- Because I don’t like the sweet juices to touch my other food, I prefer to put my coleslaw in its own dish like one of these: Libbey 6.25-Ounce Small Bowls with Plastic Lids, 16-Piece Set
Copycat KFC Coleslaw Recipe
Super easy, yummy, sweet coleslaw tastes just like KFC's!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- One bag of Classic Coleslaw Blend
Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
Pour dressing over slaw and mix well.
Cover container and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. I did mine over night!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 142Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 240mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
50 Sides for Pot Roast - Bites with Bri
Saturday 26th of March 2022
[…] 12. Copycat KFC Coleslaw Recipe […]
kfc coupons,kfc best offer,kfc offer
Thursday 17th of October 2013
It could be a terrific and useful part of data. We're contented that you discussed this handy information and facts here. Please keep us all well informed this way. Appreciate giving.
Friday 15th of February 2013
I hate KFC, but love their cole slaw!!! YUM!
Stephanie @ CopyKat.com
Monday 27th of August 2012
Loved how you used the bagged slaw! I bet that really helped you save time.