Who loves fall desserts? This Candy Corn Cupcakes Recipe is a simple way to bring those Halloween and fall colors to your table. Simple recipes for cupcakes are the best!
The two-toned frosting paired with the soft and moist cupcakes makes this recipe amazing. Make a dozen yourself and find out!
Everyone agrees that these yellow and orange cupcakes are the best because it’s a simple and fun recipe. We’ve made these during all times of the year, but the fall months fit the theme.
Candy Corn Cupcakes Recipe
It never fails that baking together with the kids brings everyone together. Cooking is always the answer whenever I want a few extra minutes with the kids.
The kids love decorating cupcakes, and it’s just a fun way to instill life skills into them while doing something fun together that creates memories.
We also all love that making these cupcakes is a simple and fast way to create yummy cupcakes. This is a great treat for making desserts!
What are fun Halloween cupcake toppings?
Halloween is approaching, and it’s time to start thinking about spooky treats like Candy Corn Sugar Cookies and other candy corn goodies! Try stirring up some deathly delicious cupcakes with fun Halloween cupcake toppings.
There are so many eerie and exciting options, from ghosts made of marshmallows to witch hats made of chocolate. You could even top your cupcakes with gummy worms or candy corn for a classic Halloween treat.
With so many possibilities, the only limit is your imagination and creativity. Get together with your friends and family and experiment with combinations to make your cupcakes very tasty and perfect for any Halloween party.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Halloween Cupcake Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Jello Cupcakes at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Meal planning is a great way to stop stressing over the meals. Find out how low-key and simple it can be to do!
Main Dish: Hamburger Meat and Wild Rice Soup Recipe
Vegetable Side: Thai Sweet Asparagus Recipe
Starch Side: Potato Sausage Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
Best Cupcake Recipes:
Once you make this Cake Mix Cupcake Recipe, it’s time to make more cupcakes! I’ve compiled some of my favorites that I think you’ll also love.
This Smores Cupcakes Recipe gives you all those comfort flavors!
Everyone in the house will ask for more of this Easy Halloween Pumpkin Cupcakes recipe!
Unicorn Poop Cupcake Cones prove that desserts are delicious and fun!
Use this Birthday Cupcake Recipe to celebrate the big day!
If you love salt and sweetness, try this Maple Bacon Cupcakes recipe!
My boys love it when I make this Sweet and Yummy Strawberry Soda Cupcake Recipe!
The flavor of this Fun & Delicious Egg Hunt Cupcake Recipe is one of the best!
How do I store leftover cupcakes?
After indulging in a delicious batch of cupcakes, the last thing you want to do is throw away any leftovers. To keep your sweet treats fresh, storing them properly is essential.
One option is to place them in an airtight container and keep them at room temperature for one day. Another option is to store them in the fridge for up to five days. Just let them come to room temperature before serving to ensure maximum flavor and enjoyment.
With these storage tips, you’ll never have to waste a cupcake again.
More Candy Corn Recipes:
- Festive and Sweet Candy Corn Cookie Brownie Bars
- Candy Corn Puppy Chow Recipe
- Strawberry Candy Corn Mocktail Recipe
- What You Can Do With a Wilton Cupcake Stand
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 4 large egg whites
- *½ 3- or 6-ounce box of orange jello, divided
- Yellow and orange food coloring
- 2 cups of softened salted butter
- ½ tablespoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ½ 3- or 6-ounce box of orange jello, divided
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Yellow and orange food coloring
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Add the cupcake liners to a muffin pan.
- Add the cake mix into a bowl. Add the water, egg whites, and oil. Mix with a mixer.
- Divide the batter into three bowls.
- Add the orange jello into one bowl with 1-3 drops of orange food coloring. In another bowl, add 1-3 drops of yellow food coloring, and leave the last bowl without color.
- Add the batter to the cupcake liners by first adding the yellow, then the orange, and top with the white. Fill the liners 2/3 full.
- Put in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let the cupcakes cool entirely.
- To make the frosting, grab a clean bowl and cream the butter until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the salt and vanilla.
- Mix in the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, until creamy and peaks form. Add 1-3 tablespoons of milk or heavy cream if you want to thin it out.
- Evenly divide the frosting into 3 bowls. Add the orange jello into one bowl. Add 1-3 drops of orange food coloring in one bowl and the yellow food coloring into another.
- Put each color of frosting into its own small piping bag until there are three bags full of frosting. Cut off the tips on the small bags and then put the smaller bag into a large piping bag.
- Before adding the frosting to the cupcakes, squeeze out a bit onto a plate until you see all three of the colors coming out.
- Once that happens, frost the cupcakes and then top with sprinkles, edible glitter, and anything else that you want.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 224mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 0gSugar: 27gProtein: 2g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 9/22/2023
Will you serve these cupcakes for a Halloween party or a fall celebration?