A while back, I did a review on several Wilton products. In that review, I mentioned that I was sure there were tons of uses for the Wilton Cupcake stand, but wasn’t creative enough to think of them at the moment.
Wilton read my post and sent me an email with lots of links to many of the awesome uses for their cupcake stand.
This is a great set of party ideas to help you be a creative hostess.
What You Can Do With a Wilton Cupcake Stand:
1. Truffles on Cupcake Stand – this is so very pretty! Makes me want to learn to make Truffles. 🙂
2. Party Favors – what a way to think outside the box!
3. Votive Candle Holder – I really love this idea! Need to start looking at the Dollar Tree for some pretty votive holders.
4. Christmas Tree – This is such an awesome edible Christmas Tree full of ornaments. You won’t believe how easy this is! You could even change the colors to use it for every party: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, and more!
5. Brownie Tower – Ok this is a good one, but my brownies are always so full of goodies that they always fall apart so this wouldn’t quite work for me. 🙂
6. Candy Bags – This is right up there with the Party Favors idea, except now we are thinking outside the “bag” LOL! Yeah, that was corny, sue me. LOL!
7. Dipped Berries – Man, oh, man! I started drooling at this one. 🙂
8. Fruit Tower – This one doesn’t have instructions, but if you look at the back right picture you will be amazed at the beautiful Fruit Tower! I was!
Aren’t those great? Do you have other ideas for a cupcake stand?
Here are my favorite cupcake stands:
The following links contain affiliate links. That simply means that if you purchase through them, I make a small amount at no extra cost to you.
Wilton 307-826 Cupcakes ‘n More 23 Count/4-Tier Metal Dessert Stand
Ferris Wheel Cupcake Stand, Dessert Server for Carnival, Birthdays, Weddings and Party, 8 Cupcakes
Wilton 307-831 13 Count Cupcake Stand
**Disclaimer: Wilton provided the cupcake stand for a previous review and provided the links to help facilitate this post**