Do you love the idea of eating cheesecake that tastes like a blueberry muffin? If so, this Blueberry Muffin Cheesecake Recipe is perfect for you. There’s nothing better than the taste of fresh blueberries in your blueberry cheesecake mixture. One bite and you’re going to be over the moon happy. Make certain to check out our list of easy blueberry recipes, too.
Don’t forget to check out this simple muffin recipe for Lemon Poppyseed Jam Filled Muffins. Such a tasty and fun treat to make at home.
These blueberry cream cheese muffins mashed up to make cheesecake are amazing. There’s nothing better than tasting that cheesecake flavor with every single bite. Get ready to fall in love with these cheesecake muffins. They’re literally the best.
Blueberry Muffin Cheesecake Recipe
The best part of this recipe is that it’s so simple. You even get to use storebought muffins to make them! Talk about a great way to save some time when you’re needing something sweet after a busy day.
My family loves the taste of this cheesecake and requests it all the time. It’s always a hit no matter when we make it and we just love how it tastes.
Why does cream cheese have to be at room temperature?
Your cream cheese mixture needs to be without lumps so that it’s creamy and tasty so that means that it’s important for your cream cheese to be at room temperature before using.
If it’s not, then you’re never going to get it to have that creamy texture and you’re more than likely going to have lumps in it no matter what you try to do.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Blueberry Cheesecake Muffin Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making cheesecake muffins recipe at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Are you struggling to piece a meal together that the family will enjoy? Here are a great group of recipes to try that I’ve meal-planned out just for you!
Main Dish: Hawaiian Pulled Pork
Vegetable Side: Simple Carrot Salad
Starch Side: Leftover Boiled Potatoes
Refreshing Drink: Green Mocktail
Best Blueberry Recipes:
Once you make this Blueberry Muffins with Cheesecake Recipe, you’re never going to want cheesecake any other way. Don’t worry, I’ve rounded out some of my favorite blueberry recipes so you can get that awesome taste and flavor!
This Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake is so good in the morning or at any time of the day!
Wait until you try this Easy Blueberry Crumble Dessert! It goes perfectly with every meal.
Are you looking for a super simple snack? Check out these Frozen Yogurt Covered Blueberries!
Check out this Instant Pot Blueberry Cheesecake! Who knew that you could make this in your Instant Pot?
Looking for an easy bread recipe? Check out this Lemon Blueberry Bread!
The kids are going to love these Healthy Blueberry Popsicles!
You don’t want to miss out on this Blueberry Banana Pancake recipe!
How do you store these muffins?
If you can’t eat it all right away, just put it into a sealed container and store it in the fridge.
That way, when you’re ready to chow down, you just have to remove and eat!
More Muffin Recipes:
FOR THE CHEESECAKE CRUST:
- 6 jumbo bakery style blueberry muffins - store bought
- 1/3 cup of butter - melted
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
FOR THE FILLING:
- 3 1/2 pounds of cream cheese (7 - 8 ounce packages) Softened
- 1/2 cup of half-n half
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Vanilla
- 2 pints of fresh blueberries - washed
- Blue food coloring gel
- Purple food coloring gel
FOR THE CRUMBLE - TOPPING:
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 stick of butter- melted
To make the crumble:
- Start by lining a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Grab a different bowl and add in the flour, sugar, and salt and stir well.
- Add your melted butter to the mixture and blend until small particles form.
- Once done, pour the mixture onto your parchment paper and cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Keep an eye on it. You might need to turn the crumble to make certain that it bakes evenly.
- Once done, move to wire rack to cool.
To make the Crust:
- Grab your Spring-form pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Melt 1/3 cup of butter and set aside.
- In a large bowl, crumble up the muffins and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sugar and milk.
- Pour your melted butter over the top and mix it with your fingers.
- Once done, take and press the muffin mixture into the bottom of the Spring-form pan and make certain to use the back of a spoon to press down evenly. Then, place the pan in the freezer.
To make the Cheesecake
- In a mixing bowl, put the softened cream cheese and mix on low speed. Blend until creamy.
- Add in the half and half, blending the whole time. Add the heavy cream a little at a time and blend as well.
- Make certain that you're scraping the sides as you go.
- Add in the vanilla, and the granulated sugar, and blend well.
- Next, take and add the powdered sugar a little at a time, blending between additions.
- Once done, take and pour half of the mixture into another bowl, and place in the refrigerator.
- In another mixing bowl, add in 1 pint of fresh (washed) blueberries, and blend.
- Then, add 1/2 teaspoon of blue food coloring gel, and blend. Once that is done, add 1/2 teaspoon of purple food coloring gel, and blend.
- When you get the color that you like, pour the mixture into the Spring-form pan on top of the blueberry muffin crust. Allow it to sit for 2 hours.
- Once that time has passed, remove the white cheesecake from the fridge and pout it on top of the blue layer. This is going to be full in the pan so just smooth it with a spoon and place it back in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, put some of the shortbread crumble on top of the cheesecake and then take off the outside form from the Spring-form pan.
- Cut the cheesecake and plate it.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you excited to make this cheesecake? I can’t wait to hear what you think!