Everywhere you turn there seems to be another new pork BBQ recipe or something made with bacon. What is your favorite pork cut of meat? Pork Roast? Pork Loin? Bacon? Pork Chops?
No matter how you cut it, if you like pork then you probably like everything about it. Some pork recipes are tasty because of the rub or sauce. As always, I love looking online to find new pork recipes for my family. There are many favorite pork recipes I have made and many more I want to try. Look through this list of my favorites and find some inspiration for your weekly meal plan!
Don’t miss this list of Easy Crockpot Pork Recipes for Working Moms as well!
30 Favorite Pork Recipes:
1. These Boneless BBQ Pork Ribs are fall-off-the-bone tender. Delicious for a barbecue!
2. Ever heard of topping pork chops with cheese? These Buffalo-Style Mozzarella Pork Chops look delicious!
3. These Lemon Basil Grilled Pork Chops are light enough for a healthy meal plan!
4. Pork tenderloin is one of my very favorite cuts and this Brown Sugar Dijon Pork Tenderloin looks like a perfect weeknight meal!
5. Chicken fried steak is a traditional Southern meal, but this recipe for Chicken Fried Pork Cutlets with Country Gravy swaps out steak for pork!
6. Apple and pork go together so well. These Slow Cooker Apple Pork Chops only need a few minutes of prep time!
7. Serving pork roast is an easy way to feed a crowd. Make this simple and delicious Sirloin Pork Roast!
8. I’ve had bacon-wrapped steaks, but never bacon-wrapped pork. I love how yummy this Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin Filet looks!
9. Pulled pork is a wonderful meal for sandwiches, tacos, or soups. Definitely trying this Slow Cooker Mexican Pulled Pork Shoulder!
10. Get a taste of the tropics with these easy Caribbean Pork Kabobs!
11. Add some fruity sweetness to your dinner with these Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Mango Salsa!
12. Toss some pork into the slow cooker and have this Tangy Crockpot Pork Stew for dinner!
13. Kids will love eating these crunch Potato Chip Breaded Pork Chops!
14. This recipe for Cheesy Jalapeno Stuffed Pork makes an elegant main dish – perfect for parties!
15. Cook up these Apple Cheddar Pork Meatballs and serve them with rice, pasta, or in sandwiches!
16. There’s an authentic Greek restaurant a few blocks away from our house, but these Pork Gyros with Tzatziki and Sweet Chili Sauce look so good I think I’ll just make them myself from now on. LOL!
17. These Mustard Rosemary Pork Chops would go wonderfully with herbed rice or mashed potatoes!
18. Get ready for game day with these Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Orange Aioli. A perfect finger food for guests!
19. This Mesquite Grilled Pork Loin would be excellent with coleslaw and baked beans for a weekend barbecue!
20. Have these Easy Grilled Pork Tacos for your next Taco Tuesday night!
21. Put on this comforting Slow Cooker Pork Stew with Vegetables and have a hot dinner by evening!
22. Love honey ham? This Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin is an easy DIY recipe!
23. These Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes are super hearty for big eaters!
24. If you’re going low-carb, these Ground Pork Stuffed Tomatoes are a great protein-packed meal!
25. Picky eaters will gobble up these cute Pork and Apple Stuffing Bites!
26. Make these Pulled Pork BBQ Nachos and serve them as a game day snack!
27. We make stir-fry pretty regularly in our family. This recipe for Peppered Pork Stir-Fry with Sweet Peppers looks like a simple go-to recipe for us!
28. These Orange-Glazed Pork Chops would be really good with mashed root vegetables!
29. Grab cans of cranberry sauce on sale and whip up these tasty Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Chops!
30. Make a meal in a pan with this simple Pork Chop and Rice Casserole!
Pork Recipe Making Resources:
These Amazon affiliate resources are super handy for making your own favorite pork recipes!