I LOVE chicken… seriously. I could eat chicken every single day for every single meal. However, after a while I do tend to make the same things over and over.
So, I went in search of some chicken recipes that were all different – from BBQ to Crockpot to Wraps! There are over 20 ways to cook chicken in this list! If you’re ever feeling stumped as how to make chicken for your family, look no further than this roundup to add some “spice” into your weeknight dinners!
20 Ways to Cook Chicken:
1. This Saucy Parmesan Chicken is topped with Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese – sure to be a kid-pleaser!
2. Serve an elegant entree with this Chicken & Broccoli Crescent Roll Ring!
3. Imagine a casserole so good your kids will eat up the veggies! That’s how good this Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole is!
4. This Southwestern Chicken Chili is the perfect hearty dinner for a cold evening or a backyard barbecue!
5. These Mini Chicken Parmesan Muffins are just the right size for little hands. They’d be great as a dinner, appetizer, or snack!
6. And speaking of finger food, your whole family will love these adorable Chicken and Waffle Sliders!
7. For a spicier taste, try these mouth-watering Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders!
8. This Sweet Balsamic Glazed Chicken would be amazing served alongside mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
9. Bake these Mini Chicken Parmesan Pockets for a delicious, handheld dinner!
10. These Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tacos look so delicious and easy for taco night!
11. Make dinner in a flash with this Middle Eastern Sheet Chicken Dinner!
12. Bake an Italian classic the easy way with this Chicken Fettuccine Casserole!
13. Make this Garlic Ranch Grilled Chicken with just four ingredients!
14. Planning a huge game day party? Make plenty of these Honey BBQ Chicken Wings! They’ll be gone in no time!
15. These BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas look amazing! Yum!
16. Have a taste of Mexico with these yummy Cream Cheese Chicken Taquitos!
17. Put this Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken in the slow cooker in the morning and it’ll be ready for everyone at dinner!
18. This Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip has been a huge hit, both online and in real life!
19. Don’t make the same tired old chicken breasts! Add more flavor with this recipe for Loaded Chicken Breasts!
20. If you love Italian food, this Chicken Caprese would be an excellent entree to serve with pasta!
Resources to Cook Chicken:
These resources and supplies are great for preparing a chicken dinner!
Mike Smith | Sunshine Dad
Sunday 24th of May 2015
What a great list! I also find myself getting into a rut at times and making the same things over and over. I'll have to bookmark this list. Thanks for linking up to #BigTopBlogParty
Thursday 28th of May 2015
which one are you most wanting to try?
Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai
Sunday 24th of May 2015
Oh, so many yummy choices! I'm a big fan of BBQ chicken pizza. Please come share your blog posts over at the Home Matters Linky Party! We'd love to have you for a visit. The Door is OPEN. http://lifewithlorelai.com/2015/05/21/home-matters-linky-party-38/ :)
~Lorelai Life With Lorelai
Karen @ Raising Little Superheroes
Tuesday 19th of May 2015
I'm always looking for new chicken recipes to try. I think I will be going to the store tomorrow to get all the ingredients to make the Southwestern Chicken Chili. I've been looking for a chicken chili recipe but haven't found one that my family would like till now. Thanks for sharing!
Sunday 7th of April 2013
Great Collection! Your post is awesome and thank you so much for sharing it at the table with Full Plate Thursday. Hope to see you again soon! Miz Helen
Sunday 17th of March 2013
I'm the same way with chicken - love it. I'm looking for slow cooker recipes so I'll browse through these.