When it’s time to share a sweet treat with a special someone, you might be left scrambling for something to make, especially if you’ve waited until the last minute. Don’t worry! These no bake chocolate peanut butter sandwich cookies can make a great gift for your Valentine or yummy Valentine’s Day party snacks!
With this easy recipe, you just start with crackers and build a fast masterpiece! Plus, you don’t have to bake a single thing. Win!
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies:
Even though this recipe is simple, you still have room to experiment a bit. If you don’t like Ritz crackers, try Town House or even vanilla wafers if you want something a tiny bit sweeter.
Swap out peanut butter for almond butter or cashew butter. Or you can use chunky peanut butter to make your cookies a bit “crunchier”. Substitute dark chocolate for milk chocolate candy or use white chocolate for a beautiful wintry treat!
- 2 sleeves round snack crackers (such as Ritz)
- Peanut butter
- 4 squares of chocolate-flavored candy coating (such as Almond Bark)
- Make sandwiches by spreading peanut butter on each cracker and topping with another cracker.
- Melt coating according to package directions; remove from heat.
- Dip each sandwich into the coating and make sure it's thoroughly covered. Place on a wax paper-covered cookie sheet and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Then package and give!
Once you’re finished with the cookies, let them sit out for a while until the chocolate has completely hardened. Afterward, you can keep them at room temperature or store them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to gift them or eat them.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookie Resources:
When you’re ready to bake these yourself, use these Amazon affiliate resources to make it a piece of cake!