These No-bake Chocolate peanut butter sandwich cookies can make a great gift for your Valentine or yummy Valentine’s Day party snacks!
Start with crackers and build a fast masterpiece!
- 2 sleeves round snack crackers (such as Ritz)
- Peanut butter
- 4 squares of chocolate-flavored candy coating (such as Almond Bark)
- Make sandwiches by spreading peanut butter on each cracker and topping with another cracker.
- Melt coating according to package directions; remove from heat.
- Dip each sandwich into the coating and make sure it's thoroughly covered. Place on a wax paper-covered cookie sheet and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Then package and give!
(Cookies can be kept at room temperature or in refrigerator once they’ve hardened.)