I LOVE chicken… seriously. I could eat chicken every single day for every single meal. However, after a while I do tend to make the same things over and over.
So, I went in search of some chicken recipes that were all different – from BBQ to Crockpot to Wraps! There are over 20 ways to cook chicken in this list! If you’re ever feeling stumped as how to make chicken for your family, look no further than this roundup to add some “spice” into your weeknight dinners!
20 Ways to Cook Chicken:
1. This Saucy Parmesan Chicken is topped with Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese – sure to be a kid-pleaser!
2. Serve an elegant entree with this Chicken & Broccoli Crescent Roll Ring!
3. Imagine a casserole so good your kids will eat up the veggies! That’s how good this Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole is!
4. This Southwestern Chicken Chili is the perfect hearty dinner for a cold evening or a backyard barbecue!
5. These Mini Chicken Parmesan Muffins are just the right size for little hands. They’d be great as a dinner, appetizer, or snack!
6. And speaking of finger food, your whole family will love these adorable Chicken and Waffle Sliders!
7. For a spicier taste, try these mouth-watering Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders!
8. This Sweet Balsamic Glazed Chicken would be amazing served alongside mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
9. Bake these Mini Chicken Parmesan Pockets for a delicious, handheld dinner!
10. These Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tacos look so delicious and easy for taco night!
11. Make dinner in a flash with this Middle Eastern Sheet Chicken Dinner!
12. Bake an Italian classic the easy way with this Chicken Fettuccine Casserole!
13. Make this Garlic Ranch Grilled Chicken with just four ingredients!
14. Planning a huge game day party? Make plenty of these Honey BBQ Chicken Wings! They’ll be gone in no time!
15. These BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas look amazing! Yum!
16. Have a taste of Mexico with these yummy Cream Cheese Chicken Taquitos!
17. Put this Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken in the slow cooker in the morning and it’ll be ready for everyone at dinner!
18. This Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip has been a huge hit, both online and in real life!
19. Don’t make the same tired old chicken breasts! Add more flavor with this recipe for Loaded Chicken Breasts!
20. If you love Italian food, this Chicken Caprese would be an excellent entree to serve with pasta!
Resources to Cook Chicken:
These resources and supplies are great for preparing a chicken dinner!
- 365 Ways to Cook Chicken: Simply the Best Chicken Recipes You’ll Find Anywhere!
- Ronco Stainless Steel Rotisserie Oven
- A Bird in the Hand: Chicken Recipes for Every Day and Every Mood