It’s apple season! And apples are one of my kids’ very favorite snacks. But sometimes you just get bored eating a plain old apple. (Or in the case of my youngest, apple slices. She won’t eat it any other way.)
And that’s why I love this list of fun apple recipes kids can make! There are so many smart ways to use apples to make snacks, desserts, muffins, and more! Plus, some of them are basically candy, but that’s all the more fun for the kids to create!
Some of these recipes will require adult supervision and assistance, but the kids will have such a blast helping to craft these special treats!
Want more tasty apple recipes to try? Check out this list of over 20 apple pie recipes that are totally drool-worthy!
30 Fun Apple Recipes Kids Can Make:
1. This yummy Apple Cinnamon White Cake is sure to get the kids out of bed in the morning! Let them help you bake the weekend before and then freeze it for a weekday morning treat!
2. These savory Easy Apple Cheese Flatbreads would be an awesome afternoon snack!
3. Bake up these hearty Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Cookies and stick them in the cookie jar for hungry hands!
4. Combine two snack favorites (nachos and S’mores) in one dish with these Apple Nacho S’mores! Kids will gobble them up!
5. This tiny Apple Pie in a Jar is just adorable. And handy! No fighting over the last piece of pie!
6. Teach the kids to make this Apple Peanut Butter Smoothie for a quick morning breakfast!
7. Replace fried potato chips with these healthy and sweet Cinnamon Apple Chips!
8. Show the children how to mix the ingredients in the crockpot the night before to make this Slow Cooker Apple Oatmeal!
9. These indulgent Snickers Caramel Apple Bars are definitely a special treat! Let the kids help you bake them and then hand them out as party favors to guests!
10. This quick Crunchy Apple Peanut Butter Wrap is a fabulous snack for kids to make when they get home in the afternoon!
11. Want a little more “crunch” in your snack? Let them try these Apple Granola Peanut Butter Wraps too!
12. These Apple Pie Sugar Cookie Bars are sure to please tiny tummies!
13. It’s always good to start with an easy recipe when you’re teaching a child to cook. Try these Apple Pie Bites you can make with just five ingredients!
14. These warm Tortilla Apple Dumplings are a fall dessert the kids can put together in a snap!
15. Make a batch of these Apple Cinnamon Energy Ball Bites and let the kids pack a few in their lunchboxes!
16. These super sweet Caramel Apple Cupcakes are so gorgeous! Little ones will love to frost them!
17. Oh my. Let’s just have two desserts at once with this Apple Pie Sundae!
18. Okay. These aren’t actually “apples”, but they’re candies shaped into apples and they’re seriously cute. Take a look at these Inside-Out Chocolate Caramel Apples!
19. This Peanut Butter Banana Apple Cinnamon Raisin Face Sandwich is sure to be a go-to for the kids when they get hungry!
20. Bake up these Mini Cinnamon Sugar Applesauce Muffins and keep them in a ziploc bag. Kids can grab them during the week!
21. Put a “smile” on your kids’ faces and show them how to make these friendly Apple Smiles with peanut butter and marshmallows!
22. This luscious Milky Way Caramel Apple Salad will be a nice dish to show kids to make. They can even bring it to parties!
23. These individual Mini Apple Cheesecakes are so cute! Kids will love baking (and eating) them!
24. Bake these Apple Crumble Bars together and let the kids take them to a school bake sale!
25. Use sweetened peanut butter spread to make these delicious Apple Reese’s Nachos!
26. These Apple Oreo Pops aren’t apples at all. But they are apple-themed and that’s close enough, right? Either way, kids will love to make a batch!
27. These Apple Candy-Filled Pinata Cookies aren’t actually apples either. But – oh my, are they cute or what?
28. Add a little healthy sweet treat to the kids’ day with this Chocolate Banana Applesauce Cake!
29. These Apple Cupcakes are just too cute for words. And they’re perfect for school parties!
30. Here’s another easy breakfast kids can make the night before: Apple Caramel French Toast Overnight Bake!
Apple Recipes Kids Can Make Resources:
Pick up these affiliate resources from Amazon to make cooking apple recipes with the kids even easier!