Some days you just. can’t. get. out. of. bed. Especially when the weather starts to grow cold and you’re warm and toasty under the blanket, right? But as a mom, I don’t really have that option. No matter how much I want to stay in bed, I need to get up, get moving, and get started on breakfast.
Below, I’ve gathered over 35 yummy breakfast ideas worth waking up for! There are casseroles, omelets, muffins, sweet breads, and more that you’ll love to share with the family!
Want to get a jump on making the most important meal of the day? Try this list of over 25 freezer-friendly breakfasts you can prep in advance!
I like to treat my family to a special breakfast every now and then. It gives me something to look forward to making in the morning and the smell usually coaxes my sleepy kids out of bed too!
Over 35 Yummy Breakfast Ideas Worth Waking Up For:
1. Serve dessert for breakfast with this gorgeous Red Velvet Bread!
2. Do your kids go “ewww” at sushi? Try this Kid Friendly Breakfast Sushi Recipe!
3. Ham and cheese lovers will gobble up this Breakfast Casserole With Ham And Cheese!
4. Cheese quesdillas are great for lunch and dinner. How about trying Breakfast Quesadillas?
5. Bring a little bit of France into your kitchen with these French Breakfast Puffs!
6. Start the day with these Bacon And Egg Breakfast Nachos!
7. Wowza! There’s such a thing as BREAKFAST PIE! Try this Cheesy Breakfast Pie!
8. Make delicious and cheap Homemade Breakfast Cookies!
9. Tired of settling for those frozen store-bought breakfast burritos? Try making these Smoked Sausage Breakfast Burritos yourself!
10. Any time of day is a good time to have chocolate, right? Why not have these luscious Nutella Croissants for breakfast!
11. Cinnamon galore! Do you love cinnamon cereal and cinnamon toast? You’ve got to try these Cinnamon Roll Pancakes!
12. Combine bacon, cheese and eggs in this all-in-one mouth-watering Bacon, Egg And Cheese Breakfast Casserole!
13. Dessert for breakfast is normally no-no, but this Breakfast Cheesecake should definitely be an exception.
14. Guess what? You can make this Easy Biscuits And Gravy Crockpot Breakfast Casserole in the slow cooker!
15. Yup, this Apple Breakfast Loaf is basically a cake for breakfast. Kids will love helping to make it!
16. Turn an omelet into a burrito with this Breakfast Burrito Omelet Recipe!
17. These Breakfast Rolls make my mouth water just from looking at them!
18. Bake up some peanutty goodness with this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread!
19. This Apple Breakfast Casserole is a wonderful idea to make for the family on cool fall mornings!
20. Ever been gone blueberry picking and had a whole bag of them in your freezer–just sitting there? Here’s an idea…use them to make this Blueberry Breakfast Cake!
21. Here’s something brilliant… make these Homemade Breakfast Cookies and then save some for an after-school snack!
22. Flatbread is good any time; try this Flatbread Breakfast Pizza for breakfast! I think Flatbread is one of the best yummy breakfast ideas!
23. Smoothies are usually made with fruit; how about spicing it up a little? Try this Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Smoothie – great for breakfast on the go!
24. Pour maple syrup over this hearty Sausage Breakfast Casserole!
25. This lovely Ham n’ Cheese Strata would make a great breakfast or brunch!
26. This Avocado Bacon And Eggs recipe is a great way to add some produce to your protein in the morning!
27. My kids absolutely love this Cinnamon Cake Mix Banana Bread. I love how easy it is to make!
28. These Baked Maple Bars have to be made the night before, but they look amazing so I think they’re worth the effort. 🙂
29. You can fill these Delicious Stuffed Breakfast Rolls with Nutella, jam or whatever you’re craving!
30. This Sunrise Breakfast Smoothie Recipe can go with a bowl of cereal, a batch of muffins, or almost anything.
31. This Easy Coffee Cake Recipe is perfect for brunch or a weekend breakfast!
32. These Easy Breakfast Omelet Bites would be great for a rushed morning!
33. When winter comes around, put this French Toast Bake in the oven!
34. Who doesn’t like muffins? These Banana Almond Muffins are a sweet, mild warm breakfast to make on cold mornings!
35. Do the kids wake up hungry? Fill them up by making these delicious Loaded Puff Pastry Breakfast Cups!
36. Looking for a brunch recipe? This Sausage, Egg And Cream Cheese Breakfast Casserole is perfect!
37. Don’t miss out on these Holiday Eggnog Waffles!
38. We love this Tropical Pina Colada Monkey Bread recipe!
39. This Simple Berry Delicious Monkey Bread Recipe is such a great way to start the day!
40. Try these Overnight Breakfast Casserole Recipes to give your morning a boost!
Yummy Breakfast Ideas and Resources:
Pick up these affiliate resources from Amazon to make your own yummy breakfast ideas for the family!
- Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Big Bad Breakfast: The Most Important Book of the Day
- Presto Tilt ‘n’ Drain Big Griddle Cool-Touch Electric Griddle