This Hawaiian Monkey Bread recipe is simple and easy to make. One bite of this bubble bread and you’ll be ready for more.
If you like this Hawaiian Sweet Bread recipe, you’ll love this Frosty Hawaiian Mocktail!
Look how delicious this dish looks! This Hawaiian bubble bread recipe is one that you have to make! Put it on your radar to treat your taste buds today! It’s finger-licking good!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Hawaiian Bread Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Must Have Resources:
When making Hawaiian Sweet Bread recipe at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Main Dish: Easy Ground Beef Recipes
Vegetable Side: Simple Carrot Salad
Starch Side: Onion Mashed Potato Casserole
Refreshing Drink: Top Drink Recipes for Summer
Best Monkey Bread Recipes:
Once you make this Hawaiian Bubble Bread Recipe, you’re going to have a new favorite dish!
And if you like the taste of this, you’re going to love these, as well:
More Hawaiian Recipes:
Hawaiian Monkey Bread Loaf
- 3 - 16oz cans Homestyle Biscuits
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2/3 C light brown sugar
- 1 C toasted coconut
- 1 C maraschino cherries cut in half
- 3 C pineapple chunks, juice drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray loaf pan with pam baking spray, set aside
- Cut each biscuit round into quarters, 4 pieces.
- Place into large bowl and mix with sugar, set aside.
- Mix in the pineapple chunks until combined
- Mix in the Sliced cherries until combined
- Mix in the toasted coconut until combined
- Place into the loaf pan
- Using a medium pot over medium heat, melt the butter
- Whisk in the brown sugar until melted and smooth
- Pour over the biscuits in the loaf pan
- Place loaf pan on cookie sheet
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until dough is completely cooked in the middle.
- Allow to cool completely before removing and cutting into 1 inch slices
Mother of 3
Wednesday 28th of August 2019
That sounds delicious! Pinned.