Who doesn’t love candy? Seriously, I don’t know a human alive who doesn’t. Whether it’s chocolate, sugary, chewy, or gummy, there’s a candy for every person.
Until recently, though, I didn’t think much about making it myself. But there are plenty of yummy (and easy) DIY candy recipes around, including some we’ve made! Take a look at this list to find a candy you’d like to make! And these would make super fun activities to share with the kids, also. 🙂
Get even more sweet treats with this list of scrumptious candy bar cupcakes you can bake yourself!
DIY Candy Recipes:
1. Classic Stained Glass Candy is an easy first candy recipe to try. This one is really simple!
2. Why buy candy corn when you can make Homemade Candy Corn yourself?
3. Me and the hubs love sushi. This DIY Candy Sushi would be so fun to make with the kids!
4. Melt down some candy canes to make these lovely Candy Cane Heart Lollipops!
5. This Double Chocolate Candy Bark would make a great gift idea!
6. Make your own Homemade Gummy Candy and pass them out as party favors!
7. Love rocky road ice cream? This Rocky Road Candy is sure to please!
8. These gorgeous DIY Agate Candy Slices would be so sweet for a candy platter!
9. Spring is a great time to make these yummy Butterscotch Candy Egg Nests!
10. Use crackers to make this sweet and salty Saltine Toffee Bark!
11. Cookies and cream ice cream is seriously my favorite ice cream flavor ever. Definitely making these Homemade Cookies and Cream Candy Bars!
12. This Edible Sea Glass Candy is so pretty that it deserves to be in a glass candy dish!
13. If you’re having a party soon, put some of this homemade Pistachio Toffee Candy Bark out for your guests!
14. Love Nutella? Make these luscious Nutella Chocolate Candy Hearts!
15. Use Oreo cookies to make this crunchy Colorful Oreo Candy!
16. Potato as candy? It’s a real recipe! Try this classic Irish Potato Candy!
17. Mix mint and chocolate in this Chocolate Candy Cane Bark!
18. You only need one ingredient to make this Maple Syrup Candy!
19. These Salted Caramels with Chocolate are a perfect treat for snack lovers who can’t decide between sweet and salty!
20. This soft Butterscotch Marshmallow Candy looks absolutely delicious!
21. Remember making Rock Candy? Turn it into a science experiment!
22. Ferrero Rocher candies are probably my favorite candies of all time. I had no idea I could make them myself, but these Homemade Ferrero Rocher Truffles look pretty easy!
23. This beautiful Drizzled Candy Bark is sure to get your kids excited!
24. Cook up some Crockpot Turtles Candy and give it to your very best friends. (After you eat your share, that is.)
25. Get a taste of fall with this easy Pumpkin Spice Bark Candy!
26. Like Pay Day bars? Make your own with this recipe for Homemade Pay Day Candy Bars!
27. This lovely Marbled Mint Candy is a great treat to make with the family!
28. Make this sweet Cotton Candy Fudge to hand out to your kids!
29. Try a brand new taste with this Brazilian Brigadeiro Candy! These are just like sprinkled Tootsie Rolls!
30. Make these Peanut Butter Candy Bar Bites for the special people in your life!
31. Everyone will love these Homemade Turtles Candy Recipe (with bacon!)!
DIY Candy Recipes and Resources:
Make your own DIY candy recipes with these great affiliate resources from Amazon!