As the new year approaches, many of us (myself included) start to eat healthier. It’s a cliche, but the beginning of the year is a great time to start developing healthy habits, such as eating low calorie foods. That means finding some delicious low calorie recipes for dieters! So I’m sharing lots of yummy dishes you can make while keeping your healthy resolution!
There are healthy recipes here you can make for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even dessert! And the great thing is: many of them are kid-friendly too! So you won’t have to worry about making the family a different meal when you’re trying to eat healthy.
Have a sweet tooth? Don’t miss our list of low fat dessert recipes you can try too!
Over 30 Delicious Low Calorie Recipes for Dieters:
1. Serve these Healthy Butternut Squash Fries with a ground turkey burger!
2. The kids will love munching on this Skinny Caramel Popcorn during family movie night!
3. Get the day started right with this Healthy Pumpkin Smoothie!
4. This versatile Healthy Roasted Hawaiian Medley side dish goes great with pork!
5. Pack this healthy Chicken Salad Wrap for lunch – for you or the kids!
6. Treat yourself to a healthy breakfast with this recipe for No-Cook Egg White Quiche with Vegetables!
7. Craving something sweet? These Healthy Blueberry Lemon Popsicles are perfect for a summer afternoon!
8. Have a bowl of this Creamy Chicken and Spinach Soup with a whole wheat roll!
9. Cheesecake on a diet? It’s possible with this recipe for Low-Calorie Blueberry Cheesecake!
10. Pair this Tuscan Roasted Asparagus with baked chicken!
11. Peach cobbler is a traditional dessert down here in the South. This Healthy Peach Cobbler is a lightened way to keep the tradition alive!
12. You can make these Low-Calorie Egg Cups ahead and have them ready to go in the morning!
13. This Warm Steak Salad with Seared Tomato Vinaigrette would make a wonderful lunch!
14. Serve this Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin as an easy, low-carb side!
15. Have this Low-Calorie Spinach Quiche for breakfast or brunch!
16. You’ll love to snack on these Honey-Roasted Chickpeas during the day!
17. Kids will love grabbing these Chocolate Banana Breakfast Bars in the morning!
18. Don’t miss out on your favorite treat? Make a batch of these Low Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookies!
19. These Turkey and Rice Stuffed Peppers would make a delicious choice for dinner!
20. Having a game day party? Set out a tray of these low calorie Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms!
21. Serve this Roasted Butternut Squash during fall when butternut squash is in season!
22. Have a mug of this 20 Calorie Sugar Free Hot Cocoa on a cold day!
23. These Peanut Butter & Fruit Breakfast Quesadillas are so easy the kids can make them on their own!
24. This crunchy Breaded Salmon would be wonderful with zucchini noodles!
25. I absolutely adore Key Lime Pie. So I’m excited to try this Low-Calorie Key Lime Pie for myself!
26. Pizza? In a salad? This Low-Carb Pizza Salad is genius!
27. This Creamy Pumpkin and Sausage Soup would be wonderful for an autumn meal!
28. Serve this light Orange Coconut Salad with veggie sandwiches!
29. Try these Skinny Ground Turkey Enchiladas for a lightened up Taco Tuesday!
30. These whole-grain Power Muffins would be awesome for hungry kids!
31. Top this Spicy Blackened Bass with a fruity salsa!
32. And these Fruit Kabobs are perfect for little ones to enjoy after school!
Low Calorie Recipes and Resources:
Learn how to make and serve even more low calorie recipes for dieters with these Amazon affiliate resources!