It’s the time of year when lots of us (myself included) start thinking about how to lose weight and eat healthier. But nobody wants to have to eat lettuce everyday to do it, right?
The great thing is that there are lots of ways to make healthy desserts these days. And getting to have dessert makes sticking to a diet so much easier!
If you’re resolving to eat better this year, try these 19+ low fat dessert recipes! They’re delicious, easy to make, and good for you!
19+ Low Fat Dessert Recipes:
1. Who doesn’t love cheesecake? Make a healthy version with this Low Fat Macadamia Crunch Caramel Cheesecake Recipe!
2. Turn the taste of a cinnamon roll into a healthy drink with this Cinnamon Roll Smoothie!
3. Kids will love these healthy Two Ingredient Frozen Yogurt Pops!
4. Get the deliciousness of pumpkin pie without the guilt in this Four Ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip!
5. Peach Cobbler is a classic Southern dessert. Use this Healthy Peach Cobbler Recipe to make it lighter!
6. These Grilled Fruit Kabobs are super simple to prepare. Plus, they’re sweet enough to serve as dessert!
7. Watermelon is almost the perfect fruit dessert. Turn it into a fun snack with these Watermelon Dessert Stars!
8. I love the taste of Lemon Meringue Pie. These Guilt Free Lemon Meringue Pie Dessert Cups look heavenly!
9. This Easy Strawberry Trifle Recipe looks gorgeous! Plus, it’s a healthy dessert!
10. Ditch the Reese’s cups and make these Peanut Butter Whip Frozen Treats instead! They’re just ONE Weight Watchers point each!
11. Still craving peanut butter? This Greek Yogurt Peanut Butter Dip is great for serving with fruit or graham crackers.
12. Instead of an ice cream cone, make these Fruit Waffle Cone Parfaits and save on calories!
13. Smoothies are great “grab and go” healthy breakfasts. Try this Chocolate Covered Banana Smoothie this week!
14. Jell-O by itself can be a little bland. But this Raspberry Vanilla Jello Salad looks delicious!
15. This Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Parfait would make a terrific, light summer dessert!
16. Have a taste of fall all year long with these light Autumn Apple Spice Bars!
17. Make a batch of these decadent Vanilla Cinnamon Baked Apples and you’ll forget they’re low-fat!
18. Add a little spice to your dessert with this Sweet Cinnamon Dip Recipe.
19. Love apple pie? This Creamy Apple Crisp Pie is just as yummy without all of the calories!
20. This Healthy Frozen Raspberry Yogurt Dessert is a delicious ways to add fruit and whole grains to your diet without sacrificing taste!
21. Skip the takeout and enjoy a slice of this cool and refreshing Watermelon Dessert Pizza!
22. If your children have a dairy allergy, they’ll love this healthy DIY Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream!
23. Take a trip back in time and make some old-fashioned DIY Snow Cones. They’re low in fat and sweet to eat!
24. Make a batch of these Healthy Peanut Butter Balls and snack on a handful each day to get a tiny treat!
25. These Frozen Banana Yogurt Bites are perfect for kids to grab after school!
26. Have a rich dessert without all the added fats in this recipe for Healthy Peach Cobbler!
Resources for Low Fat Dessert Recipes:
Want to make even more low fat desserts? Try these Amazon affiliate low fat dessert cookbooks for inspiration!
- Quick & Easy Low Calorie & Low Fat Desserts, Cakes & Bakes Diet Recipe Cookbook: All Under 200 Calories
- Secrets of Fat-Free Cooking : Over 150 Fat-Free and Low-Fat Recipes from Breakfast to Dinner-Appetizers to Desserts
- Delicious Dessert Recipes Under 160 Calories. Naturally, Healthy Desserts That No One Will Believe They Are Low Fat & Healthy