Oink Oink! Kids love pigs. They are cute and look so cuddly. Even though they’re four-legged farm animals, some people have pigs as house pets! There are some great pig craft projects for kids ideas available online. And it’s so easy to work these into a lesson or just to add some fun when reading any of the great pig stories.
There are some great pig stories that can be used in conjunction with the crafts, like The Three Little Pigs, Charlotte’s Web, or Babe. Many of these crafts utilize items found around the house, like cereal boxes, soda or juice bottles, paper plates and more.
If you love these activities, try some of our pig crafts for spring!
Fun Pig Craft Projects for Kids:
1. Use these Three Little Pigs Story Sequence Printables to help your kids retell the classic story on their own! They can even put on a puppet show!
2. This cute Paper Plate Piggy is a simple craft you can make with toddlers!
3. Speaking of puppet shows, these Three Little Pigs Finger Puppets are so adorable for kids to make!
4. Do you have a Peppa Pig fan in the family? This Peppa Pig Paper Doll is a perfect art project!
5. Make a simple pig Paper Bag Puppet for everyone in the family!
6. This simple Pig Craft would be a good addition to a farm lesson!
7. Keep your old egg cartons to make this Egg Carton Pig!
8. Or turn a basic flower planter into art with this Clay Pot Pig!
9. These Miss Piggy Cake Pops are just too cute for words!
10. Craft your own version of Peppa Pig’s Playhouse and let the kids reenact their favorite scenes!
11. This DIY Pig Party Hat would be a fun pig craft projects for kids party idea for little guests!
12. Pick up this printable Cutting Triangles: Build a House activity so the kids can build a house for Piggy!
13. Reuse your own kitchen utensils to make this super cute Wooden Spoon Pig Craft!
14. Let your preschoolers have some sensory fun with this Muddy Pig Preschool Art Activity!
15. Reuse your cereal boxes to make this Cereal Box Pig Craft!
16. Are your kids asking for a pet? What about easy pig craft projects for kids handmade piggies or guinea pigs? Let them learn about guinea pigs with these Printable Paper Guinea Pigs!
17. Grab an old paper plate and make this simple Paper Plate Pig Craft!
18. Print out this Three Little Pigs Word Find Placemat and let the kids have some word search fun before dinner!
19. This adorable Heart Pig Craft uses heart shapes to craft a super sweet pig face!
20. This Letter P Pig Craft is perfect for a P letter of the week unit!
21. The kids will love to make and play with this easy Paper Plate Pig Mask!
22. Even your toddlers can get involved in making this Simple Paper Pig Craft!
23. Print these Three Little Pigs Preschool Cutting Practice sheets and let your preschoolers practice pig-themed scissor skills!
24. These individual Three Little Pigs Craft pigs are cute for kids to play with!
25. This fluffy Cotton Ball Pig is cute and squishy!
26. The kids can make and wear this giant Pig Nose! They’ll love making each other giggle while wearing this!
Pig Craft Projects for Kids Resources:
These affiliate resources from Amazon feature plenty of pig craft projects for kids and fun activities!