Do you remember going to Ballgames and eating chili with corn chips? That is basically what this is. 🙂
- 3 Bags of corn chips (plain, chili, & barbeque)
- 1 Lg can of chili with beans
- 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix the chips in a large bowl.
- Heat chili on stove.
- To serve: layer chips, chili, cheese!
Very simple and the boys absolutely love it. I can remember this was the only thing my daddy knew how to make. So, if mom was gone for any reason, we ate Frito Pie 🙂
Technorati Tags: Recipe,Frito,Ballgames,corn,Bags,bowl,Heat,stove,layer,Very,chili,cheese