Don’t miss out on this Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls Recipe. If you love pumpkin everything, these are some of the best cinnamon rolls, ever. You can’t beat the taste and flavor of these pumpkin pie spice rolls. Even though they double in size when you bake them, you still may want to keep them all for yourself! It’s literally one of the best Easy Pumpkin Recipes, ever.
No judgment from me. Once you get that cream cheese frosting drizzled over the top, you’ll be in cinnamon roll heaven.
While these rolls are baking, brew yourself a cup of coffee to pair up with and enjoy!
Have you ever had a cinnamon roll as big as your face? If not, get ready. This simple roll recipe is going to have you doing a double take as they raise up and grow after 30 minutes of resting. These are literally one of the easiest breakfast recipes, ever!
Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Using a dough hook is the best way to get this cinnamon roll dough ready to be baked. It mixes it well but doesn’t over mix and results in a great texture, too. Then once you add in the combination of brown sugar and cinnamon, you just might start salivating!
Don’t forget to let the rolls get to room temperature once done baking so that you can easily add on the cream cheese icing without it melting off!
Even though I’m always tempted to make up this recipe for myself, my boys really love it as well. And since I’m that type of caring and sharing person, I’ll always have a few left especially for them.
Is canned pumpkin and pumpkin puree the same thing?
It’s not. Pumpkin puree is pretty much like it sounds – pureed pumpkin. But buying canned pumpkin can mean that it’s also mashed up squash instead of actual pumpkin.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following farm decor can be found on Etsy. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
If you’ve been on the fence about meal planning, don’t waste another day waiting. I’ve been meal planning for years and it literally saves my sanity every day. Being able to know what I’m making for dinner ahead of time is also comforting to my family, too.
Main Dish: Veggie Stir Fry
Vegetable Side: Asparagus on the George Foreman Grill
Starch Side: Pan Fried Potatoes
Refreshing Drink: Pumpkin Punch
Don’t forget Dessert: Pumpkin Pie Monkey Bread
Best Bread Recipes:
Once you make this Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Rolls Recipe, you’re going to be craving that taste of bread! All you need to do is whip up these simple bread recipes below and you’ll love them just as much as I do.
Blueberry Banana Bread is another recipe is great for breakfast or as a tasty dessert.
Hawaiian Bubble Bread will have you loving that tropical taste.
This Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread is a tasty and worry-free recipe.
I’m a big fan of the flavor of this Blueberry Lemon Bread!
Add this Maple Glazed Pumpkin Bread to your baking radar!
Wild Rice and Cranberry Bread is perfect for holiday dinners!
This is such a good variety of Cake Mix Bread Recipes.
What is the best way to reheat leftover cinnamon rolls?
As cinnamon rolls age, they will start to dry out a bit. The easiest way to reheat them is to add them to the microwave for a short amount of time. Just a few seconds will have them soft and moist again in no time at all.
More Pumpkin Recipes:
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup milk
For the Filling:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
For the Glaze:
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees and greasing a 11X9 inch pan with butter.
- Once that is done, take and put in the flour and butter in a large bowl and blend using a fork or pastry blender. Once it's done it should look like loose sand. Then you'll want to add in the sugar, baking soda, baking powder and stir.
- Next, take and add in the milk and stir. This will start to form the dough. Take the dough and put onto a floured surface and knead to form a ball.
- Make the cinnamon roll filling by adding in butter, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and ground cinnamon into a bowl and whisking.
- Then add in the pumpkin puree and stir.
- Take the dough and separate it into two balls that are the same size. Take one of the balls and roll it out until it's about 1/4 inch thick.
- Take and spread half of the butter mixture on the top and roll it into a log shape. Then use a knife and cut it into 6 pieces. Put each piece in your pan and leave a little bit of space in between each one.
- Repeat the exact same steps with the other half of dough.
- Put the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. (or until golden-brown)
- While they are baking, make the glaze by beating the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk together.
- Once the rolls are done baking in the oven, let cool a bit and spread the glaze out on top.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 340mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 3g
So the question remains…are you going to make these Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls for yourself or share them with others?