Let’s face it: Bread machines are awesome. They make whipping up homemade bread so much easier! You can just toss the dough ingredients inside, and then let it mix and rise the dough for you. After that, you’re good to use the dough for whatever you like, including desserts!
Howver, they aren’t just for making your own white bread!
And that’s why I’ve put together this list of delectable bread machine desserts you can bake at home! These recipes include cakes, sweet breads, and muffins that the whole family will love (to eat). 🙂
One of the easiest desserts to make with a bread machine is pound cake. Take a look at this list of bread machine pound cake recipes to get some ideas you can try!
Over 30 Bread Machine Desserts:
1. Craving a sweet roll? Use your bread machine to make a batch of Kolaches at home!
2. Nothing is better than hot cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Nothing. Make your own with this recipe for Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls! The dough cycle, of your bread machine, makes these easy peasy!
3. My kids go “bananas” for monkey bread. Get it? 🙂 See how to make it the easy way with this Bread Machine Monkey Bread! Personally, I think any bread with decadent brown sugar is a winner. Don’t you?
4. Have you seen that gorgeous pull-apart sweet bread? This recipe for Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread lets use make it with a bread machine!
5. This recipe for Bread Machine Chocolate Pound Cake sounds so rich and chocolaty! I love that this isn’t a yeast bread. Instead, it uses baking powder and all purpose flour to achieve a cake-like texture.
6. Want something sweet without too much sugar? Try this Sugar-Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread! I have seen this type of thing made with Pillsbury dough, but never with a make your own yeast dough. Until now!
7. Give the kids a new twist on a PBJ by making it on this sweet Peanut Butter Glazed Bread!
8. Melt fruit and marshmallows inside these Sweet Fruit Pizza Pockets! The dough setting keeps your hand clean, too!
9. Serve up some glazed rolls with these Hot Cross Buns you can make with a bread machine!
10. You don’t need a Krispy Kreme nearby to have fresh doughnuts! This recipe for Baked Donuts lets you make them yourself!
11. These teeny Mini Monkey Bread Cupcakes are so cute! They’re perfect for little hands!
12. Bake up some these Rhubarb and Apple Rolls for a warm fall treat!
13. This beautiful Apricot Cream Cheese Bread Ring is so elegant! It’d be an amazing brunch dessert!
14. Learn to make fudgy Cocoa Bread with – you guessed it- a bread machine!
15. These bright Sunshine Sweet Rolls would go so well with hot tea!
16. This Cherry & Cheese Lattice Coffee Cake is an excellent after-dinner dessert!
17. Serve this light and fruity Lemon Cake to your dinner guests!
18. Kids will love to help you bake this bread machine Banana Chocolate Chip Bread!
19. Make your own Cinnabons with this Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rolls!
20. This Cinnamon Swirl Bread would be super delicious toasted for breakfast!
21. Looking for a fall bread you can make with your bread machine? This recipe for Caramel Apple and Pecan Bread is perfect!
22. These sweet Glazed Danish Yeast Rolls are so puffy! The kids will gobble them up!
23. Skip the elaborate recipes and try this Easy Apple Coffee Cake you can make with a bread machine!
24. Freeze a couple loaves of this Banana Raisin Bread for a quick go-to breakfast kids will love!
25. Try serving this Bread Machine Sweet Orange Bread as a dessert or an appetizer!
26. These Apple Pecan Cinnamon Rolls take sweetness to a whole new level! This breakfast bread starts in a bread machine pan, but is dumped out to a floured surface for manually rolling before being baked in the oven.
27. I love chocolate chip muffins. This Almond Chocolate Chip Bread is another recipe I know I’ll want to try!
28. Okay. This one is just plain old fun. Use your bread machine to bake a Cinnamon Pizza!
29. Get a taste that’s both tart and sweet with this Lemon Poppy Seed Coffee Cake!
30. This Dried Cherry Brioche is lovely. It’d make a wonderful gift for a neighbor!
31. Pass a loaf of this Fruited Pull-Apart Bread around the breakfast table for the whole family to share!
More Bread Machine Recipes and Resources:
Over 26 Bread Machine Pound Cakes