If I haven’t mentioned it enough already, I should tell you that I’m a Southerner. Naturally, I have a natural love for all things Southern cooking. So while I can be adventurous about desserts, I will always love traditional Southern treats – like pound cake!
I don’t know if pound cake was invented in the South, but it sure has been perfected here. 🙂 I’ve eaten all kinds of pound cake in my life, and I’ve made my share as well. But sometimes I just don’t want to do all the work of making a cake from scratch.
So when I learned that I could bake pound cake in my bread machine, I was ecstatic! If you want to try your hand at it, here are plenty of bread machine pound cake recipes you can try too!
Some of these recipes are designed specifically to be made in a bread machine and some are written for baking in a traditional oven. But don’t worry! You can still make them in your bread machine! Here are a few things to keep in mind when you do:
- Use the “Cake” or “Quick Bread” setting if your bread machine has one.
- Make sure your machine can reach the temperature called for in the traditional oven recipe.
- Try one recipe in the bread machine first to see how it works, then branch out to the others in this list.
Over 26 Bread Machine Pound Cake Recipes:
1. This easy Lemon Cake Bread Machine Recipe uses cake mix to make baking even simpler!
2. Whip up this delicious Banana Chocolate Chip Bread right in your bread machine!
3. I love Red Velvet Cake, but I’ve never had make like this Red Velvet Pound Cake before!
4. This recipe for Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake looks delicious!
5. Make dessert extra special with this recipe for Vanilla Coconut Pound Cake with Dark Chocolate!
6. Save up your fresh berries for this yummy Blueberry Pound Cake!
7. Serve this Butter Toffee Pound Cake with Vanilla Caramel Brandy Sauce warm for a comforting treat!
8. Who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter? Have them both in this Reese’s Peanut Butter Pound Cake!
9. Avocado? In cake? Make dessert a little healthier with this recipe for Avocado Coconut Pound Cake!
10. Fall is a perfect time of year to serve this Caramel Apple Pound Cake!
11. Do you have a chocoholic in the family? They’ll love this Chocolate Pound Cake!
12. Serve this Strawberry Pound Cake warm with whipped cream!
13. 7UP Pound Cake is one of the recipes served at all of our family reunions. This one looks good too!
14. Put a little “oomph” on your pound cake with recipe for Spiced Apple Pound Cake with Apple Cider Caramel Frosting!
15. Oh, how I love the taste of Key Lime Pie. So I already know this Key Lime Pound Cake recipe is a winner!
16. This Bread Machine Sour Cream and Vanilla Bread is a delicious “coffee cake” to serve with a hot drink!
17. Because you always need a classic “go-to” recipe to make, try this Basic Bread Machine Pound Cake! Then experiment with your own mix-ins!
18. Here’s another Simple Bread Machine Pound Cake recipe you can try!
19. Add a different flavor to your dessert with this Lavender Lemon Pound Cake!
20. This recipe for Lemon Lime Pound Cake combines sour and sweet in one dessert!
21. I loved eating dreamsicles as a child. This Orange Dreamsicle Pound Cake looks yummy!
22. This light Vanilla Almond Pound Cake is a simple cake to make from scratch!
23. Pralines are my favorite candy ever. (Did I mention I’m from the South?) Definitely plan to make this Pecan Pound Cake with Praline Sauce!
24. This recipe for Cream Cheese Butter Pound Cake is super rich and moist!
25. Here’s another pound cake recipe my family always eats: Sour Cream Pound Cake!
26. Give your cake a little twang with this recipe for Buttermilk Pound Cake!
27. Serve this Cinnamon Apple Pound Cake with ice cream for a treat your kids will devour!
Bread Machine Pound Cake Making Resources:
Use these resources and supplies to start baking your own bread machine pound cake recipes!