Looking for a delicious breakfast bread to serve your family? This Apple Cinnamon White Cake recipe is warm, comforting, and sweet enough to serve as either breakfast or dessert! Your kids are almost guaranteed to wake up on time when the smell of this bread baking wafts through the house!
Apple Cinnamon White Cake Recipe:
This recipe is technically a dessert, but I think it could even pass for breakfast and would be great with a nice cup of coffee. We love great coffee cake type recipes in my house!
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1¾ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat white sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until incorporated; add vanilla extract.
- Combine flour and baking powder together in a bowl; stir into creamed butter mixture.
- Mix milk into batter until smooth.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared loaf pan; add half the apples and half the brown sugar mixture.
- Lightly pat apple mixture into batter.
- Pour the remaining batter over apple layer; top with remaining apples and brown sugar mixture.
- Lightly pat apples into batter; swirl brown sugar mixture through apples using a finger or spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes.
Resources to Make Apple Cinnamon White Cake:
Love apple cake? Use these great resources to make even more of it!