We usually keep a box of cake mix or two in our pantry at all times. I love the taste of homemade cakes, but cake mix is just so convenient! It’s also a great way to introduce kids to baking, since they can do most of the work on their own.
Did you know, though, that you can use cake mix to make other desserts, including cookies? And there are a TON of ways to do it! So I’m excited to share this huge list of cake mix cookie recipes! There are over 50 here to choose from, which means that you can make a new batch of cookies everyday for almost two months! (Not saying you should do that, but you totally could.)
See which one of these recipes tickles your sweet tooth! And for more cake mix goodness, check out this list of easy cake mix recipes to make for the family!
HUGE List of Cake Mix Cookie Recipes
1. Funfetti is a kid favorite, so why not try it in these Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies?
2. Pumpkin pie is a favorite fall dessert. For a switch, make these delicious Pumpkin Pie Cookies!
3. If you love smores, these Smores Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies will be a hit!
4. Do your kids love to bake? These Kid-Made Grinch Cookies will be a fun and delish experience for your future chefs!
5. Trying to find a gluten-free dessert? Make it yourself with these Gluten-Free Cake Mix Cookie Bars!
6. Spice up autumn with these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!
7. These Strawberry Crinkle Cookies would be a perfect after-dinner dessert and after-school snack!
8. These Pina Colada Cookies are ideal for pineapple and coconut lovers!
9. Having company? Give your guests something to rave over with these Red Velvet and White Cake Cookies!
10. Heads up, peppermint fans! There’s a new dimension to peppermint now! Try these Peppermint Cookies!
11. Serve these rich Toffee Butter Pecan Cookies at a dinner party!
12. Your kids will love these colorful Rainbow Cookies!
13. Chocolate galore! These M&M Chocolate Cookies will disappear from the cookie jar in no time!
14. Serve these Spiced Chai Latte Cookies With Vanilla Cream Frosting with a hot chocolate or tea on a cold, wintry day!
15. Goo and blue! Little ones will love these Gooey Butter Blue Velvet Cookies!
16. Pink and white go quite well together, and so do strawberries and chocolate in these Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies!
17. These Funfetti Cheesecake Cookies sound so yummy!
18. Lemon meringue, lemon sandwich cookies, lemon…cookies? Yup! Try these Lemon Crinkle Cookies!
19. Chocolate and peanut butter…mmm. These Chocolate Peanut Butter sound amazing!
20. Choco-nut! Introduce chocolate and coconut with these Double Chocolate Coconut Cookies!
21. Make these Chocolate Crinkle Cookies and serve them with a cold glass of milk!
22. Moist and creamy, these Vanilla Cream Strawberry Cookies are delicious all year round!
23. These Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies are perfect for cheesecake fans!
24. Get a taste of Ireland with these Irish Cake Mix Cookies!
25. Simple and delicious, these Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies are yummy and only have seven ingredients!
Shop My Kitchen:
The following farm decor can be found on Etsy. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
26. Itching for a trip to the tropics in the winter? Have a mini vacay with these awesome Lemon Pineapple Cookies With Pineapple Glaze!
27. Are you nutty about almonds? Try these Almond Cream Cheese Crinkles!
28. These Cookies and Cream Stuffed Cookies are great for Oreo lovers!
29. Looking for a good Saturday afternoon dessert? These Frosted Cake Mix Lemon Cookies are it!
30. Apple is the star in lots of desserts, including these Frosted Gooey Caramel Apple Cookies!
31. Serve up these Red Velvet Cool Whip Cookies for a new twist on classic red velvet cake!
32. Do you love Rolo candies? You’ve got to try these Rolo Cookie!
33. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like Nutella. I can’t wait to make these Nutella Stuffed Cake Mix Cookies!
34. Serve cookies in a new way – as Cake Mix Cookie Bars!
35. Lemon is one of my favorite dessert flavors. These Lemon Cake Mix Cookies are going on my to-bake list!
36. These adorable Mini Funfetti Sandwich Cookies would be perfect for your little ones’ lunchboxes!
37. Do you like butter pecan ice cream? Get the same taste in these Butter Brickle Pecan Cookies!
38. Skip old-fashioned oatmeal cookies and bake up these Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Cookies for your family!
39. These Chocolate Cookies with Pistachios and Chocolate Chips feature both salty and sweet tastes!
40. Oh my. These Frosted Gooey Caramel Apple Cookies are basically the entire fall season in a cookie!
41. Chocolate lovers will gobble up these Chocolate Confetti Cake Mix Cookies!
42. Serve these Andes Mint Cookies as an easy winter treat!
43. Get two times the chocolate in these Double Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies!
44. I absolutely love snickerdoodles, so I’m excited to try these Cake Batter Snickerdoodles!
45. Kids will love to help you make these easy Cake Batter Cookies!
46. Have strawberry and vanilla in one dessert with these Vanilla Cream Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies!
47. Use cookie cutters to make your own gingerbread men out of these Gingerbread Spice Cookies!
48. These Semi-Homemade Double Chocolate Cookies are so awesome if you’re running late and don’t have time to make cookies from scratch!
49. Get the taste of a rich German chocolate cake in these German Chocolate Cake Sandwich Cookies!
50. These Minions Cake Mix Cookie are perfect for a Minions movie night!
51. These rich Chocolate Caramel Cookies are perfect for candy lovers!
52. While these Grinch Crinkle Cookies were made for the new movie coming out, they can be enjoyed at anytime of the year!
Cake Mix Cookie Recipes and Resources:
Bake up delicious cake mix cookie recipes yourself with these handy Amazon affiliate resources!
- Betty Crocker: The Big Book of Cookies
- The Ultimate Cake Mix Cookie Book: More Than 375 Delectable Cookie Recipes That Begin with a Box of Cake Mix
- Taste of Home Cake Mix Creations Brand New Edition: 234 Cakes, Cookies, & Other Desserts From a Mix!
Even More Cookie Recipes:
I mean, really, you can never have too many cookies!
Sweet Cookie Dough Dip with a surprising ingredient!